New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Hmmm, mas gusto ko ang Swiss Miss :naughty2:

2. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    kahit na walang kape ay pwede na yong aluminum tape. wala sa kape yan. the idea is to shield the line cord; para yong offer ng isang company na 'echopatch'. for aircon, ibalot ang aluminum tape sa line cord, then wrap the electrical tape para magandang tingnan. ewan kung may savings sa electricity, theoretically, the appliance will be more silent.

for vehicles, you can build a MONOPOLE magnet with a backplate to concentrate the field. use strong ceramic bar magnets. sigurado may 5 - 10% savings. two-three bar magnets are required. you should travel at least 200 kms for the magnets to take effect. not recomended for euro 4 cars with sensitive oxygen sensors.
    Last edited by pyramid00; March 9th, 2015 at 11:18 PM. Reason: nagdouble post!

3. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by pyramid00 View Post
    for vehicles, you can build a MONOPOLE magnet with a backplate to concentrate the field. use strong ceramic bar magnets. sigurado may 5 - 10% savings. two-three bar magnets are required. you should travel at least 200 kms for the magnets to take effect. not recomended for euro 4 cars with sensitive oxygen sensors.
    if you don't mind my asking, i don't understand how does it work in a car as fuel saver. would you pls so kind to explain like I'm a 6 yr old child? TIA

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pyramid00 View Post
    if you don't mind my asking, i don't understand how does it work in a car as fuel saver. would you pls so kind to explain like I'm a 6 yr old child? TIA

4. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    [QUOTE=kimbon;2500100]if you don't mind my asking, i don't understand how does it work in a car as fuel saver. would you pls so kind to explain like I'm a 6 yr old child? TIA

Is this a serious question? Anyway, pls go to the 'magna fuel' thread comment # 20 and research the answer from an Indian Scientific Journal. I hope this will answer your question.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234