New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 115 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117 LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1166
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jick.cejoco View Post
    not oil filter related, but has anyone tried installing a neodymium magnet disc on the drain plug or istalled a magnet around the externally installed oil filter? similar to the rear wheel drive differential drain plug, there is a magnetic tip on it to hold and prevent the ferrous particles from moving around
    Me. I dont know if it has benefits though.

The cars i have has these magnets on the oilpan and oil filter. Been doing this since 2010.

Sent from my 2107113SG using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    today's engines are pressure lubricated and use full flow design. when the filter gets clogged up, there is a bypass provision to allow unfiltered oil. the paper element is still porous regardless how many pleats or how many square inches the pleats of paper element are present. solid impurities still go through the filter media although it may be insignificant because the bearing material (usually babbitt alloy) are soft enough to allow it to get embedded if it gets pushed into the bearing material. with a magnet in contact with the oil, the magnet holds the ferrous material and prevent it from getting circulated in the lubrication system. if a magnetic field can "see through" your body in the magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) it is powerful enough to hold the harder ferrous material.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Add this store to the list of growing number of shops that sell fake Toyota, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Honda, Suzuki, Chevrolet, Ford, Hyundai, KIA and Motorcraft filters online.

Zio Trading
    113 Emilio Aguinaldo Highway Buho Silang, Cavite

Facebook
    Facebook

Shopee
    https://shopee.ph/zio_trading001#product_list

4. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka View Post
    https://shopee.ph/berlandtan

p145 each. i took all 4 remaining stock hehe. can't find WL7119 (poland) anymore. sellers are suggesting a new part number that's made in china. if you look up suzuki jimny in the wix europe site the WL7119 is the one that comes up
    Very old stock na ito from kinukuhaan mo na shop yung stocks nila is from 2018 pa kaya ganiyan kamura yung presyo. Meron parin daw made in Poland na WL7119 nag mahal nga lang and mahirap yung supplies dahil sa war ng Russia-Ukraine that started nung early 2022, from raw materials, oil, natural gas to electricity costs grabe na tinaas sa Europe kasi many of the European countries stopped buying cheap raw materials from Russia kaya yung costs to produce tumaas sobra.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by JapanABC View Post
    Add this store to the list of growing number of shops that sell fake Toyota, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Honda, Suzuki, Chevrolet, Ford, Hyundai, KIA and Motorcraft filters online.

Zio Trading
    113 Emilio Aguinaldo Highway Buho Silang, Cavite

Facebook
    Facebook

Shopee
    https://shopee.ph/zio_trading001#product_list
    ... apologies, but,
    aside from your say-so,
    how is it known to be fake?

6. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    ... apologies, but,
    aside from your say-so,
    Must be a "trust me bro" kind of thing.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by JapanABC View Post
    Very old stock na ito from kinukuhaan mo na shop yung stocks nila is from 2018 pa kaya ganiyan kamura yung presyo. Meron parin daw made in Poland na WL7119 nag mahal nga lang and mahirap yung supplies dahil sa war ng Russia-Ukraine that started nung early 2022, from raw materials, oil, natural gas to electricity costs grabe na tinaas sa Europe kasi many of the European countries stopped buying cheap raw materials from Russia kaya yung costs to produce tumaas sobra.
    Manufactured in 2018 is very old na?

Sent from my CPH1911 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

8. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    ... apologies, but,
    aside from your say-so,
    The prices are one of the indicators of fake products, makikita mo palang half or more than half below the price versus what car dealers and shops in Banawe. Doon palang heavy indication that the products being sold are already fake, an original car brand cabin filter usually is ranging 1.5-2k PHP per piece these shops selling fake are only selling them for P200-P500 per piece. Brake pads that are priced between P900-P1.5k na under the Toyota brand and etc... are also clear as day indications of fake products.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Mask Rider Blac View Post
    Manufactured in 2018 is very old na?

Sent from my CPH1911 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Yes sa oil filter standpoint 2018 to 2023 is already 5 years na stock, hindi mo pa sure condition ng stock room ng shop.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by hardwang View Post
    Must be a "trust me bro" kind of thing.
    It isn't a trust me bro type of thing, I have been here giving accurate information on automotive parts since before I always fact check before commenting.

Best Oil/Fuel Filters