New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    May 2007
    My bro question lang..ung engine na may turbo ba malakas sa Diesel? or Matipid sa Diesel? at kung econvert mo ung non-turbo engine sa turbo anu mga parts na dapat echange? tnx

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    i also need an inter-cooler for my Hilux with 2LTE engine....
    can the pajero one fit on my engine bay w/o covering the oil cap?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ZHAK View Post
    kung econvert mo ung non-turbo engine sa turbo anu mga parts na dapat echange? tnx
    change the whole engine?

liners, piston rings, exhaust etc...

a 4D56-TD have different internals with 4D56 na. same with 2C,2L between 2C-T,2L-T.

installing turbo itself is not easy, you need to connect the turbo in your exhaust, water and oil...

Quote Originally Posted by parakitoJDM View Post
    i also need an inter-cooler for my Hilux with 2LTE engine....
    can the pajero one fit on my engine bay w/o covering the oil cap?
    here's the intercooler size for the Gen2 JDM 4D56-TDic.

back view...

the fan is not measured... the fan is too tall, it is wasting lots of vertical space...

I'll measure the 4m40-TDic if I have a chance...
    Last edited by rion; May 12th, 2007 at 10:28 PM.

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    So dapat pala palit nalang ng turbo engine pala di waste ng time and money..tnx bro.. yung intercooler ng gen 2 pajero will fit ba sa ibang klasing sasakyan?

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    bro maganda ba ang effieciency ng engine na may turbo?tnx

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    So dapat pala palit nalang ng turbo engine pala di waste ng time and money..tnx bro.. yung intercooler ng gen 2 pajero will fit ba sa ibang klasing sasakyan?
    It depends na yan sa sasakyan. guide nalang yung pic for peeps considering a Pajero intercooler.

I think the pajero gen2 intercooler is fine for any vehicles. most people even prefers bigger than their stock intercoolers as long as pressure drop is not less than -1psi they say.

bro maganda ba ang effieciency ng engine na may turbo?tnx
    I don't know. but IMO most likely same lang consumption.
    Last edited by rion; May 14th, 2007 at 02:47 PM.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    i have got pajero 2.5 inter cooler and it is in excellent condition but the only problem i have with it, is the inter cooler. all i want to know that how does it work as far as its wiring is concerned. i mean to say is it suppose to be full time on soon you start the engine or it starts working at certain speed you drive.please tell me if any one knows that how does it operates. thanks

8. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by bobsingh28 View Post
    i have got pajero 2.5 inter cooler and it is in excellent condition but the only problem i have with it, is the inter cooler. all i want to know that how does it work as far as its wiring is concerned. i mean to say is it suppose to be full time on soon you start the engine or it starts working at certain speed you drive.please tell me if any one knows that how does it operates. thanks
    Are you talking about a fan on the intercooler or the intercooler itself? Intercoolers just cool air they are nothing more than a radiator for air.

If your putting it in the stock top mount position it's basically worthless in traffic or city driving. It just soaks up heat and is unable to cool air it actually just keeps it hot. On the highway it will provide cooling.

Doing a front mount or side mount intercooler works far better.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Adding an intercooler to a 4D56 turbodiesel engine