New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Dann Pill View Post
    so kahit galing sa galant mismo na efi engine walang assurance na di ka magpapalet ng fuel tank?
    I am not sure of this since I am not that familiar with the Galant. That is why I suggested calling the shops I listed for further detailed help.

yup..pero basicaly un yon.. sabi din kasi as i know, mostly ang EFI-engined cars have a "chambered" fueltank, in order to minimize ung slooshing ng fuel.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ibenta mo na lang yang kotse mo at bumili ka ng fuel injected car para walang surprises , baka pagconvert mo hindi tumakbo ng maayos yan .

at the end pagawa ka na lang ng pagawa.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by bambino View Post
    ibenta mo na lang yang kotse mo at bumili ka ng fuel injected car para walang surprises , baka pagconvert mo hindi tumakbo ng maayos yan .

at the end pagawa ka na lang ng pagawa.
    +1

I was actually going to ask the threadstarter if there is any reason why he would prefer to keep the current car and upgrade the engine instead of selling it and buying a used car with lesser vintage like a late 90s to early 2000 Accord or Camry or Cefiro.

The cost of an engine swap can easily exceed the current value of the existing car.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    +1

I was actually going to ask the threadstarter if there is any reason why he would prefer to keep the current car and upgrade the engine instead of selling it and buying a used car with lesser vintage like a late 90s to early 2000 Accord or Camry or Cefiro.

The cost of an engine swap can easily exceed the current value of the existing car.
    actually, syempre nasa isip ko na din yan. nagbabaka sakali lang na mas makamura pagnagpaconvert ako or magpaswap ng engine but it seems like mas mapapagastos ako at mejo delikado pa. thanks guys sa advise nyo. siguro ipon ipon pa ko tapos benta and/or swap nalang yun car ko. thanks ulet sa inyo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
4G63A Carb engine pwede ba maconvert sa EFI???