New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by mbk347 View Post
    Better have it checked where you bought the battery, just to be sure. Ano ride po boss? i also had the same problem but after checking the battery, lakas ng re-dondo, i found out the fuel pump's socket was loose & no gas was pumping... hehe...
    Honda City 1st Gen ride ko po. Same issue with the old battery. Nai-start naman po. Ang concern ko lang, may pagkakataon minsan na ayaw magredondo at click lang marinig sa pagpihit ng susi sa start. Kaya minsan sa pagpihit ng susi sa start, kapag hindi umandar sa 1st try, makaka-ilan attempt pa ako sa pag-start minsan. Palitin na po kaya ang stater?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by mbk347 View Post
    Better have it checked where you bought the battery, just to be sure. Ano ride po boss? i also had the same problem but after checking the battery, lakas ng re-dondo, i found out the fuel pump's socket was loose & no gas was pumping... hehe...
    Honda City 1st Gen ride ko po. Same issue with the old battery. Nai-start naman po. Ang concern ko lang, may pagkakataon minsan na ayaw magredondo at click lang marinig sa pagpihit ng susi sa start. Kaya minsan sa pagpihit ng susi sa start, kapag hindi umandar sa 1st try, makaka-ilan attempt pa ako sa pag-start minsan. Palitin na po kaya ang stater?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    ano po yan automatic?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Honda City 1st Gen ride ko po. My concern is the starting issue even with a new battery. same issue encountered with the old battery which made me decide of changing the battery. Same type and brand. Ang sitwasyon ay ganito, minsan pag-start hindi mag-redondo at click lang marinig,pero trying to attempt several times, kapag rumedondo i-start naman. Minsan 1 attempt lang to start, minsan several attempts pa para sya umandar. Kaya ko sir na ask kung palitin na ang starter ko.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Manual Transmission po.

6. Join Date
    May 2010
    Check your battery terminals. Ive experienced that before. Yours might need to be replace already due to corrosion

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

7. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by rodetor View Post
    Honda City 1st Gen ride ko po. My concern is the starting issue even with a new battery. same issue encountered with the old battery which made me decide of changing the battery. Same type and brand. Ang sitwasyon ay ganito, minsan pag-start hindi mag-redondo at click lang marinig,pero trying to attempt several times, kapag rumedondo i-start naman. Minsan 1 attempt lang to start, minsan several attempts pa para sya umandar. Karya ko sir na ask kung palitin na ang starter ko.
    If you can do it, bago mo icondemn yung starter, make sure na nakakarating yung 12V sa starter solenoid/relay para paikutin yung starter. Or else any competent electrician will be able to tell you the problem

8. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Contact lang po ng solenoid starter ang problema Baka pudpud na o madumi na..

Tsikot Mobile App

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by rodetor View Post
    Honda City 1st Gen ride ko po. My concern is the starting issue even with a new battery. same issue encountered with the old battery which made me decide of changing the battery. Same type and brand. Ang sitwasyon ay ganito, minsan pag-start hindi mag-redondo at click lang marinig,pero trying to attempt several times, kapag rumedondo i-start naman. Minsan 1 attempt lang to start, minsan several attempts pa para sya umandar. Kaya ko sir na ask kung palitin na ang starter ko.
    starters are very robust components. they can outlast the engine.
    as the others have pointed out, maybe your problem is just the starter solenoid. or the ignition key contacts.
    a good auto electrician can find out.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Thanks for your feedback guys. To Flipo, mrjeff and dr._d. I will try your suggestions. And other members had posted as well.

Today, after a day of drive. What i notice is everytime i hold the key a little longer in start position, about a 1 or 2 seconds it will crank and run the starter motor. Anyone know where a competent shop or auto electrician can recommend here in Valenzuela area.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast