New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by rangeles View Post
    I think TS should remove his manyak tint on the windshield para makita na nya ang kalsada using stock headlight.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 4
    kaya naman pala...

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    TS, kung ako sa iyo, di ko na ipipilit ang gusto mo. Siguro naman baka nakapagbasa-basa ka na dito kung paano ang tamang gamit ng HID. Sana maintindihan mo yun sinasabi nila.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

3. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    .... well, that's the hate of Tsikoteers I'm one of the first who read this thread but refrained from posting nalang at first.

*Buchi Isa
    What you're looking for is the appropriate ballast for it. "HID kits" usually comes with a bulb AND a ballast so if you simply bought the bulb, wag ka na tumipid and purchase the ballast.

But with all due seriousness, even if you have a glare shield. It will only bar the direct output throw.. which is counter-intuitive in a lighting scenario is because you want it as far as you can go (if not, we'll all be driving with our fogs which has a very short throw lang). Not to mention that glare isn't just the direct scattering of light but also the surrounding areas -- the roads, puddles, etc. these will REFLECT the glare.

What I simply suggest is use better halogen lights.. like Osram Nightbreakers as direct replacements for stock lighting.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    hayaan natin si TS sa gusto niya,,,sa bandang huli mag sisi din siya,,,at tatanggalin na niya ung HID niya..he he.,
    lalo na ngayon ke dalas umuulan...

kung naka retrofit projector sana suportahan taka...

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jhnkvn View Post
    .... well, that's the hate of Tsikoteers I'm one of the first who read this thread but refrained from posting nalang at first.

*Buchi Isa
    What you're looking for is the appropriate ballast for it. "HID kits" usually comes with a bulb AND a ballast so if you simply bought the bulb, wag ka na tumipid and purchase the ballast.

But with all due seriousness, even if you have a glare shield. It will only bar the direct output throw.. which is counter-intuitive in a lighting scenario is because you want it as far as you can go (if not, we'll all be driving with our fogs which has a very short throw lang). Not to mention that glare isn't just the direct scattering of light but also the surrounding areas -- the roads, puddles, etc. these will REFLECT the glare.

What I simply suggest is use better halogen lights.. like Osram Nightbreakers as direct replacements for stock lighting.

Sir pahiram po ha. Ipopost ko lang sa kabilang thread.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12