New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by 3GEMS View Post

Like in old Expedition? Ill change the stock bulb to much brighter LED. Sana hindi magkaproblem. Thank you

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

your problem will probably be heat, as the original assembly wasn't designed for double filament. but as it's an LED...

2. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Marta View Post
    Thank you for your compassion But there is some progress.

Who has read the forum before, knows my misfortune. Just yesterday, I tried on how to connect the phone to the onboard computer, but now I've gone through a lot of sites, spent a lot of time searching for where the headlight can be for my car. Finally I found it, that's it - Audi headlights. Great selections of auto headlights for Audi. Now I have time to fix it.
    Now beware of the quality and authenticity of the product

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    That's great!

Before and after beam shots, please, from 3 meters/10 ft. against a (preferably) white wall. Use manual camera settings... fixed aperture, shutter speed, ISO, focal length, and white balance.

I was considering the H4 model but two things are preventing me from pulling the trigger: Short warranty period and too-high a color temperature.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    bro red! bumping for bro OJ

4. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    That's great!

Before and after beam shots, please, from 3 meters/10 ft. against a (preferably) white wall. Use manual camera settings... fixed aperture, shutter speed, ISO, focal length, and white balance.
    Nag install ako ng H4 LED lights before. Great for low beams. Not that great for highs.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    bro red! bumping for bro OJ
    Sa July pa ko makapag-update. Hindi pa ready ang DSLR and tripod ko.

Sent from my ASUS_Z010D using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by red_one View Post

Hello! Good morning, I'm newly registered here in Tsikot but i'm following these forums more than a month now. Di ko sure if this is right for this thread, I just want to ask, gusto ko rin kasing palitan ng LED yung headlights ko but i'm not sure for the following cases, btw my car is 1998 Toyota Lovelife

1. If there are available LED for my Car model
    2. If there's available, meron kayang nagbebenta sa Makati or particularly sa Evangelista?
    3. Di ko rin sure kung yung bulb lang o yung buong headlights, depende siguro sa available sa market
    3. Kung mapalitan ko man, sayang yung luma unless may bibili nun, anyway it's the original piece.
    4. and the last, How much?

Advance thanks for any suggestions.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by queenmj View Post
    Hello! Good morning, I'm newly registered here in Tsikot but i'm following these forums more than a month now. Di ko sure if this is right for this thread, I just want to ask, gusto ko rin kasing palitan ng LED yung headlights ko but i'm not sure for the following cases, btw my car is 1998 Toyota Lovelife

1. If there are available LED for my Car model
    2. If there's available, meron kayang nagbebenta sa Makati or particularly sa Evangelista?
    3. Di ko rin sure kung yung bulb lang o yung buong headlights, depende siguro sa available sa market
    3. Kung mapalitan ko man, sayang yung luma unless may bibili nun, anyway it's the original piece.
    4. and the last, How much?

Advance thanks for any suggestions.
    If your car currently uses its stock headlight assembly, I would strongly discourage the use of LED bulbs due to the glare it will produce towards oncoming vehicles.

8. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by red_one View Post

bro red, july na ^_^

9. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by ssaloon View Post
    If your car currently uses its stock headlight assembly, I would strongly discourage the use of LED bulbs due to the glare it will produce towards oncoming vehicles.
    Thank you for this, actually, I heard that the disadvantage of LED, sobrang liwanag so Toyota is offering me na mag Halogen daw ako. And addition to that balak ko rin mag lagay ng Fog lights, yun nga lang di sya katulad ng mga latest design ngayun na naka ready na yung fog light. Mine is, hahanapan mo pa ng pwesto sa may lower bumper. I'm having a second thought kung maglalagay pa ba ako nun.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by baker123 View Post
    used to have led bulb on a jimny. good for low beam (near the car). bad for high beam(the light seems scattered). but far away reflective signs lits well. baddest for incoming traffic. they flash me.
    Bro-good for you to realize that [and hopefully, you got rid of your LED headlight - high beam].

Maraming kapwa natin motorista (including iyong mga naka-motor) - walang pakialam kahit na silaw ang kasalubong nila....

Sarap tuloy hagisan ng tubig at timba kapag nakasalubong mo ang mga iyan....

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

33.0K _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast