New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by red_one View Post
    I will be installing Philips ZES LEDs next week. HB3 9005 for my high beams and H11 for my fog lights. I will update the forum on how they perform.

Sent from my ASUS_Z010D using Tapatalk
    That's great!

Before and after beam shots, please, from 3 meters/10 ft. against a (preferably) white wall. Use manual camera settings... fixed aperture, shutter speed, ISO, focal length, and white balance.

I was considering the H4 model but two things are preventing me from pulling the trigger: Short warranty period and too-high a color temperature.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Guys, I need some help, husband is away on business for a few days. He asked me not to take the car without him. You know what I mean - crashed into the garage gate. The car repair shop called the exorbitant price in my opinion (price of headlight for Audi Q7). Here now I search where it is cheaper and faster. Does anyone know where?

3. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    ^its an audi madam..accessory replacement for that type of car aint cheap

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Thank you for your compassion But there is some progress.

Who has read the forum before, knows my misfortune. Just yesterday, I tried on how to connect the phone to the onboard computer, but now I've gone through a lot of sites, spent a lot of time searching for where the headlight can be for my car. Finally I found it, that's it - Audi headlights. Great selections of auto headlights for Audi. Now I have time to fix it.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Who has read the forum before, knows my misfortune. Just yesterday, I tried on how to connect the phone to the onboard computer, but now I've gone through a lot of sites, spent a lot of time searching for where the headlight can be for my car. Finally I found it, that's it - Audi headlights. Great selections of auto headlights for Audi. Now I have time to fix it.

6. Join Date
    May 2011
    Safe ba mga sir mag pa double contact ng signal light para sasabay steady on kapagnakapark light? Let say maayos pag kakagawa. TIA

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    ^basta maayos ang gawa, safe yan.

Sent from my P01MA using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by 3GEMS View Post
    Safe ba mga sir mag pa double contact ng signal light para sasabay steady on kapagnakapark light? Let say maayos pag kakagawa. TIA

It's unnecessary if you already have a functioning parklight.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by 3GEMS View Post

if you mean, it won't burn or explode, of course it's safe! some american cars have been doing exactly that for decades with their red-only rear lights and white park-cum-signal lights in front.

if you mean, it will be visible... well, a separate amber signal light is probably more visible than one integrated into the parklight, just like the american cars' red-only rear lights and white park-cum-signal lights out front. they simply don't attract as much attention as amber signal lights.

10. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Yatta View Post
    ^basta maayos ang gawa, safe yan.

Sent from my P01MA using Tapatalk
    Noted, bro. Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    It's unnecessary if you already have a functioning parklight.

Ill be doing it to my montero 2nd gemln. I think visible naman kahit papano.
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    if you mean, it won't burn or explode, of course it's safe! some american cars have been doing exactly that for decades with their red-only rear lights and white park-cum-signal lights in front.

if you mean, it will be visible... well, a separate amber signal light is probably more visible than one integrated into the parklight, just like the american cars' red-only rear lights and white park-cum-signal lights out front. they simply don't attract as much attention as amber signal lights.
    Like in old Expedition? Ill change the stock bulb to much brighter LED. Sana hindi magkaproblem. Thank you

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast