New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by queenmj View Post
    Thank you for this, actually, I heard that the disadvantage of LED, sobrang liwanag so Toyota is offering me na mag Halogen daw ako. And addition to that balak ko rin mag lagay ng Fog lights, yun nga lang di sya katulad ng mga latest design ngayun na naka ready na yung fog light. Mine is, hahanapan mo pa ng pwesto sa may lower bumper. I'm having a second thought kung maglalagay pa ba ako nun.
    The stock h4 bulb is already halogen. Baka they mean getting higher wattage bulb. Delikado sa wiring yan. Malulusaw socket mo. Need to upgrade to ceramic.

About selling the old bulb, no one will buy that. Either keep it as spare or trow it away. 150 pesos lang bagong bulb sa autosupply.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    *queenmj

could it be that your headlights lens are blurry/naninilaw? you have to address that also before you upgrade your bulbs or it would be worthless.
    mag night breaker or xtreme vision ka na lang para stock wattage pa rin.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by sirkosero View Post
    The stock h4 bulb is already halogen. Baka they mean getting higher wattage bulb. Delikado sa wiring yan. Malulusaw socket mo. Need to upgrade to ceramic.

About selling the old bulb, no one will buy that. Either keep it as spare or trow it away. 150 pesos lang bagong bulb sa autosupply.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk
    Thanks for the advise sir, and I think I consider ko rin ung advise ni sir benchman baka nga linis lang kailangan. Actually marami pa akong gustong gawin sa tsikot ko. Ill take it one at a time. Thanks again.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    bro red, july na ^_^
    Oo nga kaso maulan dito sa province. Try ko next week.

Sent from my ASUS_Z010D using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by queenmj View Post
    Thank you for this, actually, I heard that the disadvantage of LED, sobrang liwanag so Toyota is offering me na mag Halogen daw ako. And addition to that balak ko rin mag lagay ng Fog lights, yun nga lang di sya katulad ng mga latest design ngayun na naka ready na yung fog light. Mine is, hahanapan mo pa ng pwesto sa may lower bumper. I'm having a second thought kung maglalagay pa ba ako nun.
    If wala abang for fog lights ang car mo, just skip it. Most fogs are for looks lang naman here sa Pinas. We don't have snow or heavy fogs.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Clean your headlight lens and then go get yourself Philips Xtreme Vision +130% H4 bulbs. Stock wattage and just plug & play.

7. Join Date
    May 2011
    If your situation for low visibility is that your headlight lenses are oxidized or hazed, clean or replace the headlight assembly. This problem was not a concern when cars used sealed beam headlights with glass lenses. There is a limit as to how bright your lights are without inconveniencing the oncoming driver. If your situation is that you have inadequate night vision, use driving glasses to be able to see better. Don't be a dick to other drivers on the road. Share the roads, they are not yours nor it is your right to drive. The reason driver's license are issued is because it is a privilege, not a right. Otherwise, in the same token, if breathing was a privilege, you'd be required a license to breathe.

8. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by mina_nuka View Post
    If your situation for low visibility is that your headlight lenses are oxidized or hazed, clean or replace the headlight assembly. This problem was not a concern when cars used sealed beam headlights with glass lenses. There is a limit as to how bright your lights are without inconveniencing the oncoming driver. If your situation is that you have inadequate night vision, use driving glasses to be able to see better. Don't be a dick to other drivers on the road. Share the roads, they are not yours nor it is your right to drive. The reason driver's license are issued is because it is a privilege, not a right. Otherwise, in the same token, if breathing was a privilege, you'd be required a license to breathe.
    yan ba yung kulay yellow bro?

9. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by mina_nuka View Post
    Yes, when i check my headlights, medyo hazed na nga siya. Our car parked inside our house kaya medyo protected sya and for 19 years, malabo lang siya not like the others that yellow na talaga and you almost can't see the bulb.
    I also experienced some drivers na naka bright sila and sometimes di nga masyado maliwanag pero yung luminance nya masakit sa mata.

Will try to clean it first.

thanks

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345