New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    that's how auto companies evolve

remember those Hyundais that are exact copies of Mitsubishis?

Galloper (Pajero), Starex (Space Gear)

at least China can mass produce cars

eh ang Pinas

Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    remember those Hyundais that are exact copies of Mitsubishis?

Galloper (Pajero), Starex (Space Gear)
    Those were not actually unauthorized copies, but were rather license-made versions that followed the same quality standards from the original project, not like some of those Chinese random copies.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by cripple_rooster View Post
    Those were not actually unauthorized copies, but were rather license-made versions that followed the same quality standards from the original project, not like some of those Chinese random copies.
    i know they were licensed

point is China automakers, even if not licensed to copy, learn a lot about auto manufacturing thru copying

they're practicing

it's called LEARNING CURVE

China isnt gonna make low quality cars forever dude

EH ANG PINAS

where's the pinoy car?

I've already seen some Chinese cars with a reasonably good quality for their cost, such as the JAC J3.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    China has dozens of automakers i'm sure there are a number of China cars that have better-than-average-made-in-China quality

Right. I have seen many different Chinese cars in some trips to Uruguay, and quality differences can be easily perceived among them. BTW often the same model can have a lower-specifications version to aim different customers, I've seen some of those Chana microvans still fitted with 4-wheel DRUM brakes, not even a front disc brake. Not a bad-quality vehicle at all, altough quite poor comparing to some of its competitors.

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    bisikleta lang pala katapat

8. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    sa istanbul dami ko nakitang chery cars and sa totoo lang di naman pangit tingnan kumpara sa mga existing euro cars dun. pinakapangit parin yung doblo.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
Chinese Cars Cloning