New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicBubble View Post
    Newbie here. Ibig po sabihin, d maganda aveo? How about fuel consumption po? Thanks

Plannin to get a 2nd hand car, and i happen to see a 2007 chevy aveo na sedan. Its pretty awesome looking kaso want to know kung may issues na sa model na yon. Ur feeback might be useful if it's worthy of the 210K asking price ng seller. Thanks
    Kabibili ko lang last december 2nd hand 2007model aveo lt 1.4 automatic, 72k, ang tinakbo. para sa akin fuel efficient sya lalo na sa long drive, taga manila ako pero nabili ko sya sa bagiou. Sa madaling salita inuwi ko pa sya sa manila.running 130kph at tplex fuel efficient sya sa rekta. So pag uwi ko sa manila, 1st thing first Konting kondisyon lang katulad ng changes oil, fuel filter, airfilter(k&n washable) & oil filter replacement, at linis ng radiator ng aircon.. then isa pa sa na notice ko yung brakepad, nagpalit ako ng brake pad, hindi pantay kain, ibig sabihin nag active yung abs ny dahil sa wiggle at wheel alignment pina align ko sa serviteck, after noon smooth talaga at mas lumakas pa hatak, lalo na sa stoplights then go. Kaya sulit pagkabili ko. Ang hindi ko lang alam bakit nahihinaan kayo sa hatak ng aveo nyo 2006, o 2008 etc...etc. baka kulang lang kayo sa maintenance..

Sa thunder (banawe) pala ako bumili ng mga oem na parts.. mura doon at kompleto

Sent from my PE-TL10 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike22astig View Post
    Kabibili ko lang last december 2nd hand 2007model aveo lt 1.4 automatic, 72k, ang tinakbo. para sa akin fuel efficient sya lalo na sa long drive, taga manila ako pero nabili ko sya sa bagiou. Sa madaling salita inuwi ko pa sya sa manila.running 130kph at tplex fuel efficient sya sa rekta. So pag uwi ko sa manila, 1st thing first Konting kondisyon lang katulad ng changes oil, fuel filter, airfilter(k&n washable) & oil filter replacement, at linis ng radiator ng aircon.. then isa pa sa na notice ko yung brakepad, nagpalit ako ng brake pad, hindi pantay kain, ibig sabihin nag active yung abs ny dahil sa wiggle at wheel alignment pina align ko sa serviteck, after noon smooth talaga at mas lumakas pa hatak, lalo na sa stoplights then go. Kaya sulit pagkabili ko. Ang hindi ko lang alam bakit nahihinaan kayo sa hatak ng aveo nyo 2006, o 2008 etc...etc. baka kulang lang kayo sa maintenance..

Sent from my PE-TL10 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Sir good morning. ask lang po ako advice sa inyor regarding car maintenance ng aveo. wala ako gano pang alam sa car maintenance That's why hingi po ako advice sa mga car owners na katulad nyo na kapareho ng car model. tanong ko lang po ano po ba magandang oil engine and oil filter para sa aveo 2007 sedan? at tanong ko narin po kung may mabibili ba na back cover ng headlamp?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike22astig View Post

You can also check out "GM Optraph" on Facebook, they specialize on GM Korea models like the Optra, Aveo, Captiva etc.
    They also bring in OEM parts, panels & trim pieces which I think are not common in Banawe.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by AG4 View Post
    You can also check out "GM Optraph" on Facebook, they specialize on GM Korea models like the Optra, Aveo, Captiva etc.
    They also bring in OEM parts, panels & trim pieces which I think are not common in Banawe.
    thanks sa info. another question po.. regarding sa AC system ng AVEO car. medyo confused ako regarding sa kung papano ba tlaga function ng compressor. totoo po ba na walang thermostat ang aveo 2007 manual and kung totoo ba na walang disengaging na nangyayari sa compressor once na tinurn on mo na ang AC ng car?

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by noah_07jc View Post
    thanks sa info. another question po.. regarding sa AC system ng AVEO car. medyo confused ako regarding sa kung papano ba tlaga function ng compressor. totoo po ba na walang thermostat ang aveo 2007 manual and kung totoo ba na walang disengaging na nangyayari sa compressor once na tinurn on mo na ang AC ng car?
    Like the Optra. the Aveo use a V5 Variable Displacement Compressor.
    Unlike the old style Fixed Displacement Compressor which clicks or jerks when the compressor clutch engages and disengages, the Variable Displacement Compressor works smoothly (causing some people to think it's not working properly).
    I believe it uses a temperature sensor.

V5 Compressor-Description of Operation
    The V5 is a variable displacement compressor that can match the automotive air conditioning (A/C) demand under all conditions without cycling. The basic compressor mechanism is a variable angle wobble-plate with five axially oriented cylinders. The center of control of the compressor displacement is a bellows-actuated control valve located in the rear head of the compressor. The control valve senses compressor suction pressure.

The wobble-plate angle and the compressor displacement are controlled by the crankcase suction pressure differential. When the A/C capacity demand is high, the suction pressure will be above the control point. The valve will maintain a bleed from crankcase to suction. With no crankcase suction pressure differential, the compressor will have maximum displacement.

When the A/C capacity demand is lower and the suction pressure reaches the control point, the valve will bleed discharge gas into the crankcase and close off a passage from the crankcase to the suction plenum. The angle of the wobble-plate is controlled by a force balance on the five pistons. A slight elevation of the crankcase suction pressure differential creates total force on the pistons resulting in a movement about the wobbleplate pivot pin that reduces the plate angle.

The compressor has a unique lubrication system. The crankcase suction bleed is routed through the rotating wobble-plate for lubrication of the wobble-plate bearing. The rotation acts as an oil separator which removes some of the oil from the crankcase suction bleed, re-routing it to the crankcase where it can lubricate the compressor mechanism.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by AG4 View Post
    Like the Optra. the Aveo use a V5 Variable Displacement Compressor.
    Unlike the old style Fixed Displacement Compressor which clicks or jerks when the compressor clutch engages and disengages, the Variable Displacement Compressor works smoothly (causing some people to think it's not working properly).
    I believe it uses a temperature sensor.
    Thanks for the info sir. I appreciate your reply.. I thought my a/c had a problem as when I let it checked by a mechanic due to my ac was not functioning properly (no cold air) they were waiting for the compressor to be in an automatic mode after I had switched my ac on.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Hello! Something happened with my Chevrolet. The engine began to run unevenly, appeared to vibrate, and the oil consumption increased. Has anyone encountered this problem? What is the reason?

8. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Hello! Thanks for the tips! I found a great website with repair kits. I solved the problem cheaply and quickly. There were no problems with the delivery.
    Membrane Vauxhall Opel valve for crankcase ventilation Vauxhall Opel 567187, Opel 567258, Opel 567159, Opel 567592, GM 55558673, GM 55556284, GM 55564395 | | Vanos BMW Repair kits for cars

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
New Chevrolet Aveo