New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 178 of 442 FirstFirst ... 78128168174175176177178179180181182188228278 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,780 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Merry Christmas everybody! Will have to back read a lot since I haven't read the forum for a few days. LOL. Enjoy the holidays. I hope marami nang nakakuha ng Xmas gift (TBZ) nila.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by RTS View Post
    Good Day & Merry Christmas to all.
    Starting to pick up the energy due to very hectic & busy week, last Dec. 22 my daughter ride on w/ my TrailB as a wedding car, though the color(auburn brown) is not the usual choice for bridal car, it stood oustanding to the sight of others. My daughter is very grateful , happy & contended in her choice of the bridal car is 100 percent perfect (save them around P7K for the rental) he he he, again wish you all a " Happy Holiday Season, Keep Safe Always".
    Wow! Congratulations and best wishes sir!

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by fpsolin View Post
    Yun nga lang medyo double minded at present...MT or AT....?
    If may budget naman sir go for the LTZ a/t na Ü

4. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by fpsolin View Post
    Yun nga lang medyo double minded at present...MT or AT....?
    Mag top of the line ka na sir, go for the AT

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    I saw a blue Ltz yesterday in eastwood mall parking. I must admit its growing on me. Excited na for my brown one next year. Kinda glad I'm getting it. Whenever my explorer feels thirsty I can always switch to it hehe.

diesel for the win!

Merry christmas all!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
    For the win sir! Maganda din yung brown Ü

For the owners na ngayon, post kayo pics and ano na mga ginawa nyo na mod? Ü

6. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by albert_b View Post
    Feliz Natal to everyone..medyo tight ang budget kaso pag gusto may paraan naman di ba?hehehhe My only concern for the AT is some reminders ng mga mechanic na mas pabor parin sila in MT..plan to keep it for several years..please give me some info about the TRAILB AT..is it all time 4WD..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by albert_b View Post
    Feliz Natal to everyone..medyo tight ang budget kaso pag gusto may paraan naman di ba?hehehhe My only concern for the AT is some reminders ng mga mechanic na mas pabor parin sila in MT..plan to keep it for several years..please give me some info about the TRAILB AT..is it all time 4WD..

7. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Merry Christmas to all present and future owners of TBZ, as well as enthusiasts and admirers!!!

And congrats to those who already got their much awaited TBZ! Post pics of your new car when you have the time.

Thanks!

8. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Merry Christmas to all!

9. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Wow a blessed Christmas! Just resting today after the Christmas eve celebration, but when I went out the house, behold parked in front of our neighbor's house is a black LTZ Trailblazer exactly like my unit. At the same time three houses from our house along our street is parked a white LTZ also. It looks like a party for the Trailblazers. Both units I saw was released by Chevrolet Commonwealth. It will be a happy new year for everyone who made their reservations.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    *TheBigDaddy, just keep on monitoring this thread for updates. If ever the supply lines normalizes and the 2.8 LT 4x2 A/T is launched, what variant are you going to buy?

*RTS, you actually did a good job in making your TrailB as a bridal car. Lalong papasok ang swerte sa'yo.

*everyone, I heard from the grapevine that the reason why mahaba ang pila ng TrailB is that it was able to entice some Explorer buyers who became impatient because of the longer waiting period.

Anyway, Merry Christmas to all of the owners, future owners, and enthusiasts!!

Is this true? is there any news that 2.8 LT 4x2 A/T will be coming out this 2013?...if its true, ill patiently wait for this variant and definitely get one.

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer