New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 53 of 442 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 530 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,358
    #521
    Quote Originally Posted by albert_b View Post
    *steer request naman pre, ano laman nung menu buttons? Yung nasa left stalk na para sa signal lights. Pa picture sir all the data it can show.

    Re: Head unit. Oh well too good to be true. Pinatungan pa kasi, dapat hindi na. Very disappointing move ng Alabang branch
    Isama mo pa ang mga sister dealerships nun: Laguna, Pasig, at Shaw. Juno Cars Group kasi

  2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,358
    #522
    Quote Originally Posted by steer View Post
    try ko picturan or lista isa isa bukas.


    from memory:
    1. tripA
    2. tripB
    3. odometer
    4. digital speedometer
    5. outside temperature
    6. battery
    7. L / Km
    8. Speed limit warning
    9. Km left (based on remaining fuel)
    Odometer is beside the transmission position display, kaya 8 lang ang display ng DIS (Driver Information System or MID)

  3. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    160
    #523
    *steer - to be specific,

    you said it's definitely better than the MS. Is that in terms of riding comfort? (both driver & 2nd row passenger)

    because IMO the reason why MS sells so well against Fortuner is because of this, aside from the power.

  4. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    320
    #524
    Quote Originally Posted by inov8 View Post
    *steer - to be specific,

    you said it's definitely better than the MS. Is that in terms of riding comfort? (both driver & 2nd row passenger)

    because IMO the reason why MS sells so well against Fortuner is because of this, aside from the power.
    IMHO,

    mas tahimik and less shaky Trailblazer.

    mas hindi maalog yun 2nd and 3rd row ng Trailblazer.

    mas malalim yun apakan ng 3rd row sa Trailblazer.



    Fortuner came first and ruled.

    Montero Sport came out and took over.

    Now maybe the time for the Trailblazer to take the reins.

  5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,388
    #525
    Quote Originally Posted by steer View Post
    IMHO,

    mas tahimik and less shaky Trailblazer.

    mas hindi maalog yun 2nd and 3rd row ng Trailblazer.

    mas malalim yun apakan ng 3rd row sa Trailblazer.



    Fortuner came first and ruled.

    Montero Sport came out and took over.

    Now maybe the time for the Trailblazer to take the reins.
    +1 :toast:

  6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,358
    #526
    Ayan, nagsalita na si steer. BTW steer, do you have plans of putting leatherette seat covers for your Trail? How about upgrading your HU?

  7. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    320
    #527
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Ayan, nagsalita na si steer. BTW steer, do you have plans of putting leatherette seat covers for your Trail? How about upgrading your HU?

    nagpapattern na ako ng seat cover sa SEATPRO nung tuesday. tatawagan nila ako this week kung pwede ng ikabit. black sides and back, the rest beige cover.

    upgrading HU... kung libre pwede. pero kung hindi... barat akong tao eh, nasasayangan akong palitan at ebodega or benta palugi mga gumagana pang gamit.

  8. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,438
    #528
    Quote Originally Posted by slapz View Post
    King of the Segment na kaagad?!
    Anukaba, syemore pag madami bumili commoner, common, pag isa lang bumili, king. Nag iisa lang naman dapt king lol

    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,388
    #529
    LTZ dash from Chev's fb

  10. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    320
    #530
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Ayan, nagsalita na si steer. BTW steer, do you have plans of putting leatherette seat covers for your Trail? How about upgrading your HU?
    spoke with SA awhile ago regarding DVD HU being a standard when the Trailblazer officially starts selling.

    dagdag daw sa introductory price yun mga DVD HU.

    so wait and see nalang ako kapag nagsilabasan na mag ibang Trailblazer.

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer