New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 427 of 442 FirstFirst ... 327377417423424425426427428429430431437 ... LastLast
Results 4,261 to 4,270 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    6
    #4261
    New lucky owner of White 4x4 LTZ here

  2. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    62
    #4262
    pwede po request ng pms cost ng TB? salamat, been back reading naman, wala pa masyado makita

  3. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    310
    #4263
    Quote Originally Posted by Cons29 View Post
    pwede po request ng pms cost ng TB? salamat, been back reading naman, wala pa masyado makita
    Try joining the Chevrolet club at Facebook. Your questions will be answered by Chevrolet owners directly. They have a traiblazer group of owners.

    Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

  4. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    62
    #4264
    Thanks, just did. Di ko naisip mag join kasi wala pa ko nun
    :-)

    Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

  5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,358
    #4265
    Quote Originally Posted by ACarEnthusiast View Post
    Try joining the Chevrolet club at Facebook. Your questions will be answered by Chevrolet owners directly. They have a traiblazer group of owners.

    Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    Why not join yung mismong Trailblazer Club Philippines? Separate club yun na panay TB owners

  6. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    310
    #4266
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Why not join yung mismong Trailblazer Club Philippines? Separate club yun na panay TB owners
    In my opinion kasi it became exclusive to actual members and owners only which just turned me off. If you were to get members you share info and not to keep it to themselves. Many clubs on FB openly share even if they arent owners yet. Then there were rumors that club officers misappropriating club funds and those questioning its actual officers. Too much politics for a car club we already get that in government.

    Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

  7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,358
    #4267
    Quote Originally Posted by ACarEnthusiast View Post
    In my opinion kasi it became exclusive to actual members and owners only which just turned me off. If you were to get members you share info and not to keep it to themselves. Many clubs on FB openly share even if they arent owners yet. Then there were rumors that club officers misappropriating club funds and those questioning its actual officers. Too much politics for a car club we already get that in government.

    Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    I don't know what's happening with TBCPh nowadays since I'm not that active anymore. I'm migrating to the US in a few weeks kasi. I can assure you, TBCPh is a clean club when I left it. We formed it last year para mas magtulungan ang mga TB owners at hindi halu halo. Para din magkaroon ng ideas ang future owners. That I can assure you. Maganda nga with them nowadays according to a feedback I got, sa kanila unang lumabas ang info about the new LTX variant, and yung front suspension issue, inaayos na ng TCCCI through the club's help. May recall na. So it's definitely ok to join that club kasi marami na kayong mapupulot na info

  8. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    5,879
    #4268
    Youre migrating? Why? What happened to your evoque?


    Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

  9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,358
    #4269
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    Youre migrating? Why? What happened to your evoque?


    Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    Evoque will be bought after 3 years pa siguro or maybe another better choice. I'm the only one leaving. But I'll be back next year. I got a good offer in an American hotel

  10. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    5,879
    #4270
    Congrats man. Party before you leave! Will always be grateful for the help you provided in getting my LTZ


    Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer