New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 324 of 442 FirstFirst ... 224274314320321322323324325326327328334374424 ... LastLast
Results 3,231 to 3,240 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    24
    #3231
    Hi Audrey!
    By the way, congrats on your new TrailB ride. That is exactly the same experience i have with regards to speedcams. I also had an experience regarding overspeeding that it blurted out something i really cant remember even if i didnt set any speed limit through the TrailBs menu function.

  2. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    24
    #3232
    To dsjamd:
    Congrats also on your new TrailB!
    I agree with sir albert that you should check your tires psi. From casa my psi tire pressures were 37-38 kaya matagtag initially but when i tried using lower psi the ride became excellent.

  3. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    293
    #3233
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    Got it na. Will post pics tomorrow when there is better lighting to take a shot. Salamat sa help on the CSR.




    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

    Congrats sir!

  4. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    45
    #3234
    Quote Originally Posted by dr_mej View Post
    To dsjamd:
    Congrats also on your new TrailB!
    I agree with sir albert that you should check your tires psi. From casa my psi tire pressures were 37-38 kaya matagtag initially but when i tried using lower psi the ride became excellent.
    Salamat dr_mej. Ano ba pinalagay mo tire pressure ? Doon kasi sa may driver's door nakalagay ay 35psi for 2 to 3 persons.

  5. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    25
    #3235
    Quote Originally Posted by dsjamd View Post
    Salamat dr_mej. Ano ba pinalagay mo tire pressure ? Doon kasi sa may driver's door nakalagay ay 35psi for 2 to 3 persons.
    sir 32psi pwede na

  6. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    5,393
    #3236
    How do i use the USB of the headunit? Its a mini usb port. Wierd choice of port.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

  7. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    293
    #3237
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    How do i use the USB of the headunit? Its a mini usb port. Wierd choice of port.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    You have to find an adaptor for that as for me I don't use it I had to buy an iPhone mobile charger(I don't have one since all my other cars already has built in iPod connectors) I'm just waiting for June/July for my alpine LED HU.

  8. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    185
    #3238
    The mini USB available is not for charging but for data. Maganda sana kung regular USB size na ang nilagay ng Chevrolet so we do not need an adaptor. If we have songs and music stored in USB flash drive, we need a mini 5PIN to USB AF connector available at CDR King for PhP50 to be able to play it on the existing HU. You can also have a cable USB OTG adaptor available at Phoenix Tab in Mega Mall at PhP 400. From your IPhone or IPad using bluetooth, you can listen music from the the 8 speakers of the TrailB.

  9. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    5,393
    #3239
    Quote Originally Posted by Happyart View Post
    The mini USB available is not for charging but for data. Maganda sana kung regular USB size na ang nilagay ng Chevrolet so we do not need an adaptor. If we have songs and music stored in USB flash drive, we need a mini 5PIN to USB AF connector available at CDR King for PhP50 to be able to play it on the existing HU. You can also have a cable USB OTG adaptor available at Phoenix Tab in Mega Mall at PhP 400. From your IPhone or IPad using bluetooth, you can listen music from the the 8 speakers of the TrailB.
    Fantastic tip. Thanks for this. Will buy on saturday!




    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

  10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,324
    #3240
    Quote Originally Posted by Happyart View Post
    The mini USB available is not for charging but for data. Maganda sana kung regular USB size na ang nilagay ng Chevrolet so we do not need an adaptor. If we have songs and music stored in USB flash drive, we need a mini 5PIN to USB AF connector available at CDR King for PhP50 to be able to play it on the existing HU. You can also have a cable USB OTG adaptor available at Phoenix Tab in Mega Mall at PhP 400. From your IPhone or IPad using bluetooth, you can listen music from the the 8 speakers of the TrailB.
    The iPhone and the iPad can't play music through bluetooth of the stock HU. The stock HU's bluetooth only has phone functions. I tried syncing my Galaxy Note 2, my iPad and my former BlackBerry using bluetooth to play music through the stock HU, but it can't.

    If you want to play music using your iPhone, iPad and other USB flash drives, buy a mini USB to USB adapter at CDR-King. I bought mine last January for 80 pesos.

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer