New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 206 of 442 FirstFirst ... 106156196202203204205206207208209210216256306 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    586
    #2051
    Sa labas na lang ako mag-hahanap, kasi yung spare tire rim malayo rin ang itsura sa naka mount, but Im thinking of what numbah5 mentioned na hindi magkasya sa space or may encounter some obstruction when you homed it .

    - - - Updated - - -

    Sa labas na lang ako mag-hahanap, kasi yung spare tire rim malayo rin ang itsura sa naka mount, but Im thinking of what numbah5 mentioned na hindi magkasya sa space or may encounter some obstruction when you homed it .

  2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,358
    #2052
    According to the DIS I traveled 542.8 kms from the last full tank, then my TrailB drank 58.7 L of Unioil EuroDieselIV. 542.8/58.7 = 9.25 km/l is my current FC with the fuel gauge just a bit below 1/4. (35% city, 65% highway with occasional hataw mode)

    And also, I forgot to mention that it is a good thing that the free tint of Chevrolet Otis-Manila is V-Kool OEM series. I got the OEM 05 (super dark) shade on the side windows and rear windshield. For the full front windshield, I had to shell out 3.5k pesos because I asked Otis-Manila to install V-Kool Signature K14 (magic black). So in short, the advertised 78% (OEM 05) and 83% (Signature K14) heat rejection rates is true. Last sunday afternoon the TrailB was parked under the sun for 2 hours, when we entered the car, the inside was not hot! No problems with our NLEX EasyTrip transponder also.

  3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,358
    #2053
    LTZ owners, I have found out thru Trailblazer Club Thailand that our low beam bulb type is H11. Time to upgrade to HID bulbs!

  4. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    586
    #2054
    *numbah5

    I am sure that I will stick with my OEM bulb, very much satisfied, I don't want to be cursed like others who dis-respect the incoming co-drivers by not dimming their HID he he he he.

    - - - Updated - - -
    Last edited by RTS; January 8th, 2013 at 11:34 AM. Reason: duplication

  5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,388
    #2055
    Quote Originally Posted by RTS View Post
    *numbah5

    I am sure that I will stick with my OEM bulb, very much satisfied, I don't want to be cursed like others who dis-respect the incoming co-drivers by not dimming their HID he he he he.

    - - - Updated - - -
    Sir *rts, since naka projector housing kayong mga naka LTZ eh maganda ang cut ng ilaw kaya walang glare sa kasalubong.
    Kaming mga LT, yun ang medyo dapat mag-ingat sa glare

  6. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    293
    #2056
    Quote Originally Posted by albert_b View Post
    Sir *rts, since naka projector housing kayong mga naka LTZ eh maganda ang cut ng ilaw kaya walang glare sa kasalubong.
    Kaming mga LT, yun ang medyo dapat mag-ingat sa glare
    Oo nga sir RTS projectors ang headlamp and fog lights kaya okay na okay mag HID

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by albert_b View Post
    Sir *rts, since naka projector housing kayong mga naka LTZ eh maganda ang cut ng ilaw kaya walang glare sa kasalubong.
    Kaming mga LT, yun ang medyo dapat mag-ingat sa glare
    Oo nga sir RTS projectors ang headlamp and fog lights kaya okay na okay mag HID

  7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,358
    #2057
    Chevrolet Trailblazer owners:
    1. steer 2.5 LT 4x2 M/T Chevrolet Makati October 1, 2012 Manila Summit White

    2. RTS 2.8 LTZ 4x4 A/T Chevrolet North Edsa Balintawak October 24, 2012 Auburn Brown
    3. novice12 2.8 LTZ 4x4 A/T Chevrolet Otis October 31, 2012 Oceanic Blue

    4. safala 2.8 LTZ 4x4 A/T Chevrolet North EDSA Nov. 5, 2012 Sizzled Red
    5. xpac 2.8 LTZ 4x4 A/T Chevrolet Alabang Nov. 22 2012 Oceanic Blue
    6. delta00 2.8 LTZ 4x4 A/T Chevrolet Pampanga Nov. 29, 2012 Switchblade Silver
    7. buddy 2.5 LT 4x2 M/T Chevrolet Pampanga Nov. 29, 2012 Sapphire Black
    8. migz71 2.8 LTZ 4x4 A/T Chevrolet Greenhills-EDSA Nov. 23, 2012 Sapphire Black
    9. go_gerry 2.8 LTZ 4x4 A/T Chevrolet Mandaue-Cebu Nov. 14, 2012 Sapphire Black
    10. Happyart 2.8 LTZ 4x4 A/T Chevrolet Makati Nov. 7, 2012 Sapphire Black
    11. johnP 2.5 LT 4x2 M/T Chevrolet Davao Nov. 12, 2012 Auburn Brown
    12. satriasis 2.8 LTZ 4X4 A/T Chevrolet Quezon Ave. Dec.15,2012 Auburn Brown
    13. albert_b 2.5 LT 4x2 M/T Chevrolet Pasig Dec. 21, 2012 Royal Gray

    14. ram angle 2.8 LTZ 4X4 A/T Chevrolet Commonwealth Dec.28, 2012 Royal Gray
    15. Tata Lino 2.8 LTZ 4X4 A/T Chevrolet Quezon Ave. Dec.27, 2012 Sapphire Black
    16. jojo728 2.8 LTZ 4x4 A/T Chevrolet Greenhills-EDSA Nov. 24, 2012 Royal Grey
    17. numbah5 2.8 LTZ 4x4 A/T Chevrolet Otis-Manila Jan. 3, 2013 Sapphire Black


    Colors:
    Summit White - 1
    Auburn Brown - 3
    Oceanic Blue - 2
    Switchblade Silver - 1
    Sapphire Black - 6
    Sizzled Red - 1
    Royal Gray - 3

    Variants:
    2.5 LT 4x2 M/T - 4
    2.8 LTZ 4x4 A/T - 13

    Dealership:
    Alabang - 1
    Commonwealth - 1
    Makati - 2
    North EDSA - 2
    Otis-Manila - 2
    Pampanga - 2
    Greenhills-EDSA - 2
    Mandaue-Cebu - 1
    Davao - 1
    Quezon Ave - 2
    Pasig - 1

    TrailB owners, please post pics of your TrailB
    Last edited by numbah5; January 8th, 2013 at 10:17 PM.

  8. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    571
    #2058
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    *tonggressman, will do it once I fill it up again with a full tank of Unioil's Euro DieselIV so that I could include the exact FC.

    Calling the attention of *xpac. Please do a review of your OEM DVD/GPS Headunit so that it would enlighten the group buyers of this HU. Thanks in advance.
    bro... pasensya na...this' our 1st gps equipped vehicle, so i can't tell if it's good or not.
    i only used it once, just for the heck of trying it..to a known destination pa..ok naman, it accurately guided us to our destination..medyo mahirap..trial and error pag set..wala pa kasi yun manual...mabilis din mag acquire ng gps signal within 5 sec. located ka na.. one more thing kaya ayaw ko gamitin...yun volume ng voice over ng gps..hindi match sa volume ng radio..while navigating and you want to listen to fm..you have to turn down the volume because your radio will be too loud, in doing that, you won't hear the gps voice over anymore. we'll try to use the gps next time...to an unknown destination naman..
    sa sound naman..kuntento na ko..no plans of upgrading it...i'm sure dun sa mahilig sa SQ, bitin yun oem..

  9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,358
    #2059
    Quote Originally Posted by xpac View Post
    bro... pasensya na...this' our 1st gps equipped vehicle, so i can't tell if it's good or not.
    i only used it once, just for the heck of trying it..to a known destination pa..ok naman, it accurately guided us to our destination..medyo mahirap..trial and error pag set..wala pa kasi yun manual...mabilis din mag acquire ng gps signal within 5 sec. located ka na.. one more thing kaya ayaw ko gamitin...yun volume ng voice over ng gps..hindi match sa volume ng radio..while navigating and you want to listen to fm..you have to turn down the volume because your radio will be too loud, in doing that, you won't hear the gps voice over anymore. we'll try to use the gps next time...to an unknown destination naman..
    sa sound naman..kuntento na ko..no plans of upgrading it...i'm sure dun sa mahilig sa SQ, bitin yun oem..
    Laging bitin naman if you upgrade to another HU eh. Kahit branded ones. Kaya one of the 1st upgrades I'm planning to do after the OEM DVD/GPS HU is to buy Dominations Atom ES435 amplifier. It is only 5.5k pesos. Kaso hindi ko alam kung paano i-coconnect yun sa dalawang surround?/tweeter speaker na nakatago sa headliner natin.

    Btw, bro post mo pic ng TrailB mo sa owners' list. Hehehe

  10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    219
    #2060
    To TrailB owners: everytime I fill up in the gas station, the diesel could be smelled specially in the 2nd and 3rd row seats. I would open the window or put the AC vent to fresh air to let the smell out. Is this normal? Have you experience this?

    - - - Updated - - -

    To TrailB owners: everytime I fill up in the gas station, the diesel could be smelled specially in the 2nd and 3rd row seats. I would open the window or put the AC vent to fresh air to let the smell out. Is this normal? Have you experience this?

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer