New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 163 of 442 FirstFirst ... 63113153159160161162163164165166167173213263 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmamba58 View Post
    Onga sir e. 'Yon nga ang bad thing about dito sa unit na ito. Greedy dealers. Pahirapan ata especially kapag cash buyer.
    Sa ngayon naman option pa lang, saka na ako maghanap ng details about sa OK na dealers kapag nakapagdecide na.

A, malamang sa inyo nga iyon. hehe.
    Take your time on deciding.

No need to rush to a decision.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    What I and albert_b are thinking of is forming our own club while at the same time, recognized as the official sub group of Chevy club. Just like the setup of Santa Fe club, Tucson.Ph and other hyundai clubs with team hyundai philippines. They formed their own clubs while at the same time are the official sub groups of team hyundai philippines.

Even though I still don't have my TrailB, I was nominated by 4 people and the nomination was closed. I have been actively promoting the formation of our club and even coordinated with TCCCI in the formation of our club. I have also coordinated the group buy of the OEM DVD/GPS HU. I served as the bridge between us and TCCCI in some concerns. If you see my being the founding president as being premature, you should have opposed my nomination in the 1st place . You should have told albert_b, RTS and S-U-V that it is premature.

And now for the bad news, I will be getting mine at the 2nd-3rd week of January. The white color is really limited. And the good news is that I've convinced my dad to look at other color so that we would have a unit.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    What I and albert_b are thinking of is forming our own club while at the same time, recognized as the official sub group of Chevy club. Just like the setup of Santa Fe club, Tucson.Ph and other hyundai clubs with team hyundai philippines. They formed their own clubs while at the same time are the official sub groups of team hyundai philippines.

Even though I still don't have my TrailB, I was nominated by 4 people and the nomination was closed. I have been actively promoting the formation of our club and even coordinated with TCCCI in the formation of our club. I have also coordinated the group buy of the OEM DVD/GPS HU. I served as the bridge between us and TCCCI in some concerns. If you see my being the founding president as being premature, you should have opposed my nomination in the 1st place . You should have told albert_b, RTS and S-U-V that it is premature.

And now for the bad news, I will be getting mine at the 2nd-3rd week of January. The white color is really limited. And the good news is that I've convinced my dad to look at other color so that we would have a unit.
    I pray and hope that you will get your unit. Maybe you have been very busy in your postings that you missed following up your dealer.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2012

Think along these lines. Can someone be the Philippine president if he is not a Filipino yet?

I am not discounting the fact that you've done what you have done for Trailblazer owners. And we are thankful and appreciative of your efforts.

I did not raise the issue then since i did not want to pop your balloon, hoping that you would realize the situation on your own.

You guys started the nomination process with barely enough Trailblazer owners signing up for the would be club.

Would it hurt anyone if all those if favor of forming a club could meet up and know each other first before electing the officers. There might be a member more qualified for certain positions.

And since you've done as much as you have, I think that would be recognized and swing votes in your favor.

After all, Would'nt it be great to be the president elect of the majority?

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Happyart View Post
    I pray and hope that you will get your unit. Maybe you have been very busy in your postings that you missed following up your dealer.
    Aside from posting here, everyday I've been following up with TCCCI and and my dealer, thrice to five times a day. White is really limited, the one who reserved for a white unit in Cebu is lucky because the only white in the port is for him.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Aside from posting here, everyday I've been following up with TCCCI and and my dealer, thrice to five times a day. White is really limited, the one who reserved for a white unit in Cebu is lucky because the only white in the port is for him.
    It looks like you are enjoying posting and following-up TCCCI. It seems to me, it is your full time job. Pag happy ka happy na rin kami. It looks like the people in TCCCI needs a hearing aid. With the way you follow through nothing happens still the promises?

7. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by steer View Post
    Think along these lines. Can someone be the Philippine president if he is not a Filipino yet?

I am not discounting the fact that you've done what you have done for Trailblazer owners. And we are thankful and appreciative of your efforts.

I did not raise the issue then since i did not want to pop your balloon, hoping that you would realize the situation on your own.

You guys started the nomination process with barely enough Trailblazer owners signing up for the would be club.

Would it hurt anyone if all those if favor of forming a club could meet up and know each other first before electing the officers. There might be a member more qualified for certain positions.

And since you've done as much as you have, I think that would be recognized and swing votes in your favor.

After all, Would'nt it be great to be the president elect of the majority?

Fully agree with steer's point. Election by majority is good for all the club members, and first requirement of membership is to have your own TBZ.
    And that contributing positively swings votes in one's favor. Anyway, no need to rush, eyeball could be in February when enough owners exist to build a group.

Just my two cents. Cheers!

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Di naman nagpromise eh. What pisses us is that hindi sila tumupad sa usapan last September, which my dad explicitly said: dapat by 1st week of December nasa amin na Trailblazer.

Anyway, are you guys free this Friday evening? I'm asking my friend who owns a resto in Metrowalk to let us use his resto as our venue for the 1st EB. Current and future owners are invited. This EB comes with a test drive of my friend's Mini Cooper or BMW X3 diesel

9. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Di naman nagpromise eh. What pisses us is that hindi sila tumupad sa usapan last September, which my dad explicitly said: dapat by 1st week of December nasa amin na Trailblazer.

Anyway, are you guys free this Friday evening? I'm asking my friend who owns a resto in Metrowalk to let us use his resto as our venue for the 1st EB. Current and future owners are invited. This EB comes with a test drive of my friend's Mini Cooper or BMW X3 diesel
    What would interest me are those who have real experience with the TBZ as well as in the maintenance of the vehicle. The dealership of BMW as well as the Mini Cooper is not far from our house and I will just go straight to them if I want to inquire on their vehicle offers.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    I saw 2 white TBZ's in Chevy Greenhills this morning. I thought one of the units is already yours since you quoted Mr. Landicho that they committed that yours will be delivered as soon as they were released from the port. I'm sorry if this happened. I guess they are lying from the SA's to the managers up to TCCI.

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer