New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 113 of 442 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123163213 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    5,483
    #1121
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    +1 on this. And my post wasn't meant to offend anyone here. Kung may tinamaan, I apologize. No need to be affected by it.
    Just trying to understand your thought process behind your post considering that you are also an MS owner and a member of MSCP.

    Not to hijack the Trail Blazer thread (the family also owns a Chevy SUV by the way) but personally I limit discussions on my own vehicle in my own vehicle's thread if it is in a public forum.


  2. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    586
    #1122
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Baka si LBJ ang ma-offend. :rofl: :peace:
    Hi Ry_Tower, it seems your signature is familiar, I guess from strada or Pajero, nice to hear you again

  3. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    320
    #1123
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Bro friendly advice. Please stop calling the Trailblazer as The King as it is very inappropriate and might offend the Montero Sport owners. All of us here have agreed that we are calling the Trailblazer as TrailB.

    Yes you should bring the TrailB for routine check up on the 5k or 10k. It also includes the oil change as well.
    who agreed to what?

    you call it A, i call it B, he calls it C, as long as we understand that all of those refer to Z, then no problem.


    montero owners can call their vehicles king as well, so could the vios, starex etc... kung saan sila masaya.


    p.s.
    basta yun king nila small k lang....

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Bro friendly advice. Please stop calling the Trailblazer as The King as it is very inappropriate and might offend the Montero Sport owners. All of us here have agreed that we are calling the Trailblazer as TrailB.

    Yes you should bring the TrailB for routine check up on the 5k or 10k. It also includes the oil change as well.
    who agreed to what?

    you call it A, i call it B, he calls it C, as long as we understand that all of those refer to Z, then no problem.


    montero owners can call their vehicles king as well, so could the vios, starex etc... kung saan sila masaya.


    p.s.
    basta yun king nila small k lang....

  4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,388
    #1124
    Quote Originally Posted by steer View Post
    "if you have it, flaunt it!"
    Quote Originally Posted by steer View Post
    who agreed to what?...
    Alright, let's just agree then to disgree. Btw, I was one of those that agreed with the nickname "TrailB".

    I hope we can set an EB na para we can all meet each other :-)

    :peace:

  5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,358
    #1125
    I'm here at Goldcars Banawe and I happened to chance upon this:

    I inquired its price. 38k pesos, 42k pesos with reverse camera. Almost half the price nung sa Chevy dealers ng Juno Cars group.

  6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,388
    #1126
    Wow! AVT ba siya?

  7. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    586
    #1127
    Yung " In House HU " na inilagay sa akin wala yung two knobs sa taas, although touch screen, function buttons are all on the left side instead sa upper most., okey rin, sa TV reception as expected when in motion may mga interference

  8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,358
    #1128
    Quote Originally Posted by albert_b View Post
    Wow! AVT ba siya?
    Generic na China HU. Yan ang nakalagay sa test unit ng TCCCI na Colorado 4x2. OEM for TrailB at Colorado. And yan din ang approved ng TCCCI. Next year baka gawing standard equipment ng TCCCI sa TrailB at Colorado next year ito. Optional ang TV tuner nito, AVT ang brand ng tuner.

    Yung reverse camera ilalagay sa plate light katulad ng sa Monty.

  9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,388
    #1129
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    ...
    Yung reverse camera ilalagay sa plate light katulad ng sa Monty.
    Great! I hate drilling holes in the bumber

  10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    21
    #1130
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    I'm here at Goldcars Banawe and I happened to chance upon this:

    I inquired its price. 38k pesos, 42k pesos with reverse camera. Almost half the price nung sa Chevy dealers ng Juno Cars group.
    Nice! Would it invalidate the car's warranty if we buy it from Goldcars? Also, do they have steering wheel control for the HU?

    Thanks!

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer