New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 325 of 442 FirstFirst ... 225275315321322323324325326327328329335375425 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,250 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    I like the chart you made albert_b !

*numbah5 ... Yeah am kinda bummed the headunit doesnt support bluetooth audio streaming. Really kinda forces you to get an aftermarket headunit. I can live without the dvd and tv as i never watch when im driving anyway and as for GPS there are always Garmin Nuvi's you can attach to the windshield. But i need good audio input options and this one is kinda weak. Aux in doesnt cut it anymore nowadays.

Goldcars here i come hehe.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    The iPhone and the iPad can't play music through bluetooth of the stock HU. The stock HU's bluetooth only has phone functions. I tried syncing my Galaxy Note 2, my iPad and my former BlackBerry using bluetooth to play music through the stock HU, but it can't.

If you want to play music using your iPhone, iPad and other USB flash drives, buy a mini USB to USB adapter at CDR-King. I bought mine last January for 80 pesos.
    It's different for the AVT unit, I can use my iPhone for calls and iPod Touch 5th Gen for the music through the BT function while using the GPS simultaneously.

By the way, I already experienced using the hill descent function of the Trail. Does anyone here already went to Mt. Pingas in Pakil, Laguna? It has a very steep 14 Stations of the Cross. We went there at around 10am today. I went uphill in foot for the usual stations of the cross. But I immediately descended downwards to get my Trail and test it's ability going uphill and I wasn't disappointed! It went uphill without any problem at all even grades of 45 deg. The people on the road are at awe with its power uphill.

Then going down, I just enable its hill descent function and we went down in a breeze. I will soon post the pic.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jojo728 View Post
    It's different for the AVT unit, I can use my iPhone for calls and iPod Touch 5th Gen for the music through the BT function while using the GPS simultaneously.
    Yeah because aftermarket headunits, including the OEM DVD/GPS HU, have bluetooth audio streaming and the GPS Navigation can be used simultaneously while the BT, FM/AM, USB and AUX functions play music.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    There is a special set-up to make this work at lower cost, but it is not necessary if you want to buy the aftermarket HU unit.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i have been reading thru the threads, palaktaw laktaw lang since 300+ pages na.
    pinag-iisipan ko kung ano ipapalit ko sa trooper ko na 10year old na.
    may summary na ba ng reviews (negative & positive)?
    may nabasa akong break problem & rattle noise...

d ba matagtag ang 2nd row seat ng TB? wala yatang unit ang mga casa para ma test drive

saan ba yung chevy makati? nagsara na ba?

cencya na oo sa mga tanong....

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Who among you guys had already traversed Marcos Highway/Marikina-Infanta Road? Is it a safe route going to Tanay, Rizal? Planning to use that route going to Paete this Sunday in lieu of the Manila East Road Rizal portion.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Hi Team,

Just curious what is the OEM oil filter of the Trailblazer? How much is it?

Thanks.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    How do i use the USB of the headunit? Its a mini usb port. Wierd choice of port....
    I bought this from ebay.com so that I can use my thumb drives

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by benny010 View Post
    d ba matagtag ang 2nd row seat ng TB? wala yatang unit ang mga casa para ma test drive

saan ba yung chevy makati? nagsara na ba?...
    I don't find the second row matagtag. Among the three (M, F and our T), our Trailb's the best ride for me.

Chevy Makati is already closed sir.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by bayen View Post
    Hi Team,

Just curious what is the OEM oil filter of the Trailblazer? How much is it?

Thanks.
    Not sure what the brand (probably GM) pero according to our friends here:

dr_mej had his oil filter replaced at GH-EDSA and he said that it was P719.00 (here)

RTS had his at North EDSA and he was charged P755.00 (here)

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer