New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 151 of 442 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161201251 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,324
    #1501
    *ano727, if ever mapaisip kang bumili ng TrailB ulit, you're always welcome in the club.

    Wala pa ring tatalo sa tiyaga namin dati. It took us 6 months mula nung nagbayad kami ng reservation fee before we got our Fortuner dati.

  2. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    939
    #1502
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    *ano727, if ever mapaisip kang bumili ng TrailB ulit, you're always welcome in the club.

    Wala pa ring tatalo sa tiyaga namin dati. It took us 6 months mula nung nagbayad kami ng reservation fee before we got our Fortuner dati.
    *numbah5 - you read my mind! Yan nga ang plano ko, perhaps in a year or two, dagdag ko sa garage ko ang TBZ. Baka by then, meron nang 4x2 AT.

  3. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    185
    #1503
    Let's not lose hope! I have a lot of experience in this area. When the Honda Civic VTEC was released in 1996 it took 4 months to get my a unit. When the Toyota Revo Automatic was first released in 1998 I waited for almost 7 months to have my unit and I got it from a provincial dealer. When I got a Honda Accord for my Dad in 2004 I waited for two months. Even for the 1990 Nissan Sentra my first brandnew car, I have to wait for one and a half months for the unit. Even the Hyundai Sta Fe which I considered first before TBZ came, I may have to wait for months since the dealer in Taguig told me that those who purchase by financing are the priority. For the TBZ, I reserved October 31, 2012; then the unit was delivered November 7, 2012 even when I paid in cash. Pag bagong release talagang it takes time to increase the production. I agree with the comments that the Chevrolet Dealers and Sales Persons need a lot of improvement compared to the dealers of the other brands.

  4. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    95
    #1504
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    I thought meron kang friend na owner ng isang Chevy dealer? Bakit ngayon manager na lang nagsabi sa'yo? Sino ba talaga kausap mo, manager or owner?
    Di ba I mentioned on my previous posts that she said January na ang commitment nila? I'm speaking with all of them. The SA, Manager and the Owner. The SA and Manager committed this week kaya tinawagan ko sila today para sabihan na tumigil na sila sa pag-promise.

  5. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    95
    #1505
    Quote Originally Posted by ano727 View Post
    I hope Chevy management revisits its selling strategies and veer away from non-professional tactics that some dealers are doing just to get a sale. I know this is an old tactic, but buyers now are more informed (thanks to forums like this) and there are options to look elsewhere.

    Sayang pa naman, I think TBZ is such a good car to own. Pero dealers give a bad image to Chevy as a whole.

    Again, congrats to those who have persevered (and sometimes just lucky) to wait and got their nice TBZ in time!

    *TheBigDaddy good luck in your car shopping! I'm sure you will find the right one for you and your family.
    Thanks. In one day the other brand processed my order without any commitment. That's customer service.

  6. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    95
    #1506
    Quote Originally Posted by Happyart View Post
    Let's not lose hope! I have a lot of experience in this area. When the Honda Civic VTEC was released in 1996 it took 4 months to get my a unit. When the Toyota Revo Automatic was first released in 1998 I waited for almost 7 months to have my unit and I got it from a provincial dealer. When I got a Honda Accord for my Dad in 2004 I waited for two months. Even for the 1990 Nissan Sentra my first brandnew car, I have to wait for one and a half months for the unit. Even the Hyundai Sta Fe which I considered first before TBZ came, I may have to wait for months since the dealer in Taguig told me that those who purchase by financing are the priority. For the TBZ, I reserved October 31, 2012; then the unit was delivered November 7, 2012 even when I paid in cash. Pag bagong release talagang it takes time to increase the production. I agree with the comments that the Chevrolet Dealers and Sales Persons need a lot of improvement compared to the dealers of the other brands.
    Okay lang naman maghintay basta walang promises.

  7. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    185
    #1507
    An area for improvement by Chevrolet dealers and salespersons ay "magpakatotoo". Let's not allow them to steal our joy and peace of mind

  8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,388
    #1508
    Quote Originally Posted by Happyart View Post
    An area for improvement by Chevrolet dealers and salespersons ay "magpakatotoo". Let's not allow them to steal our joy and peace of mind
    Agree! And this is not just for Chevy or any car dealer. In any kind of transaction be it big like cars or small ones like a parol, being honest with the customer will go far better than concocting stories na parang pantakam lang.

    I'm sorry to hear that *TheBigDaddy couldn't wait for his unit anymore, well perhaps in a couple of years mabilis na din transaction with the Chevy and it's Trailblazer :-)

  9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    36
    #1509
    Quote Originally Posted by albert_b View Post
    Agree! And this is not just for Chevy or any car dealer. In any kind of transaction be it big like cars or small ones like a parol, being honest with the customer will go far better than concocting stories na parang pantakam lang.

    I'm sorry to hear that *TheBigDaddy couldn't wait for his unit anymore, well perhaps in a couple of years mabilis na din transaction with the Chevy and it's Trailblazer :-)

    Yeah, maybe we'll wait nalang for the 4x2 AT. Right now the Pajero and the CX-9 are tempting.

  10. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    939
    #1510
    Quote Originally Posted by roachy View Post
    Yeah, maybe we'll wait nalang for the 4x2 AT. Right now the Pajero and the CX-9 are tempting.
    Anong tempting offer/promo sa Pajero? Thanks bro!

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer