New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 300 of 442 FirstFirst ... 200250290296297298299300301302303304310350400 ... LastLast
Results 2,991 to 3,000 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by RTS View Post
    Come this rainy season when most of the streets are flooded, then thats the time I can conclude how"s the TrailB can be rated against the strada & pajero. The last two mentioned rides never failed us during those times he he he he.

strada never failed me even when the water was on the wind shield!!(still gives me the chills)

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Bridgestone Dueler H/T 265/60R18 110T. Since the speed rating is T, hanggang 190 kph nga lang talaga pwede TrailB, that's why the Thai brochure said 190 kph is the max speed.
    If you want, get a tire with rating of 265/60R18 110U or load rating of 1,060 kgs at max 200 kph. hehehe

3. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    I don't know if there is a limiter on our trailB's but if you slam a piggy back chip + alcohol injection and performance intake... you know where i'm getting at..

4. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jonzjitsu View Post
    I don't know if there is a limiter on our trailB's but if you slam a piggy back chip + alcohol injection and performance intake... you know where i'm getting at..
    Sir, do you think it will reach 200 hp?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by rac98 View Post
    Sir, do you think it will reach 200 hp?
    Let's wait for the release of the Race Chip Pro 2, maybe it can jack up the power of our TBZ.

By the way, why do you have to reach speeds of more than 190 kph if you're driving an SUV? Isn't it obviously unsafe to drive more than 190 kph for an SUV like TBZ? The center of gravity of TBZ and other SUVs are much higher than those of the Focuses, Evos and Subarus. Thus, it will be unsafely dangerous to drive at very high speed. Or if you're just too cocky (pardon my words, bros) just doing so, then try it yourself, just be sure that no one will be hurt...

Also, TBZ was built as an off-roader and I think, for countryside leisure driving pleasure, not a speed demon.

If you want an SUV to drive that fast, better get the new Forester, since it's turbo-charged.

Just my thought...

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jojo728 View Post
    Let's wait for the release of the Race Chip Pro 2, maybe it can jack up the power of our TBZ.

By the way, why do you have to reach speeds of more than 190 kph if you're driving an SUV? Isn't it obviously unsafe to drive more than 190 kph for an SUV like TBZ? The center of gravity of TBZ and other SUVs are much higher than those of the Focuses, Evos and Subarus. Thus, it will be unsafely dangerous to drive at very high speed. Or if you're just too cocky (pardon my words, bros) just doing so, then try it yourself, just be sure that no one will be hurt...

Also, TBZ was built as an off-roader and I think, for countryside leisure driving pleasure, not a speed demon.

If you want an SUV to drive that fast, better get the new Forester, since it's turbo-charged.

Just my thought...
    The ECS and TCS will somehow help the TrailB in having a stable and smooth ride during high speed runs such as that. At least that's what my dad observed when he tried the power of our TrailB on SCTEX last Valentines Day. He was able to reach 197 kph (on the digital speedometer) and the ride was still smooth and stable, comparable to our Sonata and Volvo S40 with ECS and TCS, according to him. But he said to me that would be the 1st and last time he would do it, not just because of the speed limit, also to make it more fuel efficient. The FC during that time using Unioil EuroDieselIV was 10.18 km/L, fueled up at Unioil Mindanao Avenue Tandang Sora going to Anvaya Cove and pagbalik nasa 1/4 na so he fueled up again at Unioil Mindanao Avenue right after the NLEX Mindanao Avenue link.

A piece of advice from jonzjitsu and I: if you want to test the power of the TrailB and know its top speed, do it on a wide and open road. Make sure there are a few vehicles. Make sure that the road is straight. And finally, do not switch off the ECS and TCS.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Had to recreate my account. This forum deleted my account for some strange unknown reason. Anyway thanks numbah5 for trying to help me contact the admins re: my account. Seems they couldnt care less to try to fix it. I cant even find my old posts anymore. Anyway back to zero for me.
    regarding my CSR for the LTZ, wala pa hanggang ngayon. Nakakapikon na talaga....

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    Had to recreate my account. This forum deleted my account for some strange unknown reason. Anyway thanks numbah5 for trying to help me contact the admins re: my account. Seems they couldnt care less to try to fix it. I cant even find my old posts anymore. Anyway back to zero for me.
    regarding my CSR for the LTZ, wala pa hanggang ngayon. Nakakapikon na talaga....
    The deadline for the CSR is until the coming week. Remember Christine of TCCCI told me that the CSRs for those that were bought last January are due for release from the last week of February up to the 2nd week of March. This coming week is the 2nd week of March already. Crossing my fingers already so that mine would be released na or was released these past days. Cross your fingers also bro

9. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    The deadline for the CSR is until the coming week. Remember Christine of TCCCI told me that the CSRs for those that were bought last January are due for release from the last week of February up to the 2nd week of March. This coming week is the 2nd week of March already. Crossing my fingers already so that mine would be released na or was released these past days. Cross your fingers also bro
    How about those bought last November 2012?

10. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    The ECS and TCS will somehow help the TrailB in having a stable and smooth ride during high speed runs such as that. At least that's what my dad observed when he tried the power of our TrailB on SCTEX last Valentines Day. He was able to reach 197 kph (on the digital speedometer) and the ride was still smooth and stable, comparable to our Sonata and Volvo S40 with ECS and TCS, according to him. But he said to me that would be the 1st and last time he would do it, not just because of the speed limit, also to make it more fuel efficient. The FC during that time using Unioil EuroDieselIV was 10.18 km/L, fueled up at Unioil Mindanao Avenue Tandang Sora going to Anvaya Cove and pagbalik nasa 1/4 na so he fueled up again at Unioil Mindanao Avenue right after the NLEX Mindanao Avenue link.

A piece of advice from jonzjitsu and I: if you want to test the power of the TrailB and know its top speed, do it on a wide and open road. Make sure there are a few vehicles. Make sure that the road is straight. And finally, do not switch off the ECS and TCS.

And when did I suggest to test a speed limit on any vehicle on a crowded or curved road?

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer