Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

1. Join Date
    Aug 2010

any info when will this be available?
    variants and price?

2. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    One of the Sales consultant of Chevy Orlando reveal it price in SULIT website, but why its not stated yet in the chevy philippine official website ?

here is adds ID:
    Ad ID - 4208147

the website:
    SULIT

3. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Ang price nya ay 1.188.888 Pesos..Six ang airbags nya at may traction control sya kaya ganyan ang price.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    ... and I believe it'll be available here around January or February next year pa. (same with the Colorado). Those used during the launch last Friday at the Motorrama at MOA were RHD units.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Only one engine option? Pareho kaya to sa Cruze in the acceleration department? Sole 1.8L engine option would mean that it will only be able to compete the gas powered MPVs which do not occupy a big portion of the MPV market. Is there any news of the 2.0VCDi coming? They'd better price it right if they want a respectable share of the diesel MPV market beside the Carens and Innova.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Maganda sa big berts di sila nag upupsell and will give a straight forward assessment of what only needs to be done. As suggested go with the optiguard program and you need to go back quarterly for your sessions

no, they are not hard sellers. kung ano lang ang sinasabi ng owner.

if u have questions on how to take care of your car, they are willing to give info also.

see the detailing thread in this forum. dami ka matututunan.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yep. Big berts is good. And im not paid or compensated to vouch for them. Im just one of their clients

Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    Yep. Big berts is good. And im not paid or compensated to vouch for them. Im just one of their clients
    hahahaha....me too! it's just that i am a very satisfied customer. kasi everytime someone looks at my car, its a guarantee that big bert's did their job so well.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
2012 Chevrolet Orlando