New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    nice so they're bringing in the ipod-compatible HU's na pala hehehe. from the apple website, 3 car manufacturers are racing to have their stereos Ipod ready ... GM, Ford, and Mazda - but of course puro American brands ito hehehe

ano kaya gawin ng Japanese car manufacturers ...
    sana Japs naman, may built-in multi-card reader + usb hehehe

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    defensive! :charing:

3. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by kmo View Post
    i think most of the people hindi naman naghuhusga e .. they just say what they have experienced themselves or their friends had experienced with the optra ... i have three friends who owns the 1.6lt all said that its the worst buy na nagawa nila matakaw sa gas tons of problems and it came from optra owners themselves .. i have experienced one of them .. while riding with my friend in his optra EVERYTHING INSIDE just went out ! dashboard lahat ng lights na meron napundi ata or watever while running in the evening ...

well i hope this new model from chevy/daewoo is better than their old models here ... but as jeremy clarkson said ... even if you changed your name to brad pitt, your still not brad pitt .. (daewoo - chevy)
    First hand info from majority of the owners is really something to look upon.Info based on facts and various experiences are undoubtedly more accurate and reliable.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    They will, confirmed yan hehe

5. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by chuaed View Post
    i really love chevy... sorry hindi ako tulad niyo lahat honda ang gusto...
    sa mga tao mahilig manghusga sa chevy optra... alamin niyo muna iyun sasakyan mabuti... parang akala niyo na perfect ang mga honda, toyota, etc... nasa gumagamit lang iyan, nasa nagdadala lang iyan... okay

sana may diesel variants sila... tulad ng accent

sa ngalang ng Ama, Anak, Espiritu Santo... Amen...
    Based on the numerous posts I've seen here , negative claims about your beloved car are all based from TRUE FACTS and what really surprised me is it all came from the owners themselves.

I would rather call it a constructive review based on facts and experiences rather than "panghuhusga". Nobody is saying na perfect ang Honda and Toyota. It just happened that we are comparing brands and it is deemed necessary to point out the good and the bad ones. Unfortunately and based on the reviews, lumalabas na malaki ang edge ng Toyota and Honda over Optra. Take note that yung mismong mga owners na mismo ang nag-claim nyan.

This forum is serving its purpose well , i.e; giving tips and advise to prospective buyers. Hindi yung puro sales talk lang ang makukuha mo from the dealers. And surprisingly, some of the car-owners here are brave enough to say that they've made a wrong decision. Now that's what I call a very useful advise.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by woods View Post
    Based on the numerous posts I've seen here , negative claims about your beloved car are all based from TRUE FACTS and what really surprised me is it all came from the owners themselves.

I would rather call it a constructive review based on facts and experiences rather than "panghuhusga". Nobody is saying na perfect ang Honda and Toyota. It just happened that we are comparing brands and it is deemed necessary to point out the good and the bad ones. Unfortunately and based on the reviews, lumalabas na malaki ang edge ng Toyota and Honda over Optra. Take note that yung mismong mga owners na mismo ang nag-claim nyan.

This forum is serving its purpose well , i.e; giving tips and advise to prospective buyers. Hindi yung puro sales talk lang ang makukuha mo from the dealers. And surprisingly, some of the car-owners here are brave enough to say that they've made a wrong decision. Now that's what I call a very useful advise.

i agree ... plus khit anong alaga pa ang gawin mo or pagdadala ... kung sirain talaga ang isang kotse ... talagang sirain na yan wala kna magagawa pa but to just admit it ...

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    sirain lang isang bagay sa siraniko at sa kuripot ... our driver made this so so possible with our chevy van. but when my dad let me have it for more than a year. wala nasira kahit ano, pms lang gastos namin.

let's face it some people buy a car. then found out later that they cant afford to maintain it. and as defense mechanism, sirain naman tsikot ko eh pero in fact sa loob loob ko, hindi ko kaya bayaran more than 20k/part bill.

some people rise up to the challenge and afford it. therefore, you have a perfectly running car regardless of brand.

kahit nga yun mga uugud ugod na 60's classic cars tumatakbo ng maayos hanggang ngaun. that's bec the restorers are willing to pay the price.
    Last edited by oldblue; August 30th, 2006 at 03:49 AM.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    available na daw ang 2007 Aveo sedan dito sa Philippines according sa isang forumer sa motioncars (aka here as AG4)

The new 2007 Aveo 1.4 sedan is now in the RP.
    Price:
    1.4 M/T P640K
    1.4 A/T P680K
    The new Aveo sedan is CBU from Thailand.
    Like the updated Aveo 1.5 hatchback, the Aveo sedan has standard dual-airbags.

Engine: DOHC 16-valve inline-4
    Max Power: 94 hp * 6200 rpm
    Max Torque: 130 Nm * 3400 rpm
    Top Speed: 176 km/h
    0-100km/h: 11.1 sec (11.9 sec A/T)

Length: 4310 mm
    Width: 1710 mm
    Height: 1505 mm
    Wheelbase: 2480 mm

*specs from WCF
    in comparison,

Vios 1.3E M/T P615K
    City 1.3 S M/T P618K
    Accent 1.5 CRD M/T P768K

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ibang segment na ata yung Accent. Wow, Php700k na Aveo! hehehe.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The Accent is still subcompact... iba lang yung segment niya in terms of price...

Hmmm... I wonder if the total width of the Aveo is reflected in the interior, or if it's only due to the body kit...

If it does have dual airbags at that price, it's definitely good value compared to the others, which only have full safety equipment on their top-of-the-line 1.5s.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
2007 Chevrolet Aveo