New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Wow... lot of dough... but from the pics, it looks like it's worth it.
    it is a real 454 naman daw kaya worth loads and an ss to boot. but are those the actual pics of the car?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by midinite View Post
    it is a real 454 naman daw kaya worth loads and an ss to boot. but are those the actual pics of the car?
    Took the pics at Alex Restoration so it's the real thing

3. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Ah, sa Alex pala yan... saw that car posted na rin somewhere for 1++.... sayang, wala me money... :cry:

Bilib talaga me sayo sir woodfire, talagang muscle car boy!

Mga '70 Chevelle SS na restored sa US go for at least $45k...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    flagg, nope, I'm not. I just so happened to love cars.

I almost swore to forget restoring muscle cars because of the undesirable character I encountered in Bulacan.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Since we are on the subject of Chevys, can anyone tell me whether these mags were meant for either Chevys, other GMs or Mopars as I certainly haven't seen them on Fords........thanks.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by woodfire View Post

I almost swore to forget restoring muscle cars because of the undesirable character I encountered in Bulacan.
    Glad to see that it hasnt deterred you from your love of the cars. Keep it going!

BTW, you mentioned VIN numbers. Would you say that is important in determing what the car is? Kasi it was mentioned i think in some thread whether it is needed. however, in other sites on the net they say it is necessary to authenticate a car.

Thanks for being the beacon of hope for the muscle car fans out here. Inspite of problems you faced
    Last edited by midinite; February 19th, 2007 at 11:44 AM.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by woodfire View Post

Ah well, parang chicks lang yan... whether you score or not isn't the point... ahihi...

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    For bling-blings and sound-offs, this should be a great project, but I like the '67 Camaro SS design better for everything else.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    How about this Dodge Charger R/T? Also numbers matching and presently poised to undergo a 9-month frameoff restoration at Alex.

Attachment 7089

Attachment 7090

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nice!!!

its general lee

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
1965 Chevelle SS - Good Project?