New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Ano maganda at matatag na pang deliver ng water L300 , Isuzu Dmax IPV, Toyota hilux FX, Mahindra Floodbuster panoramic.

Sent from my SM-J700H using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    We used to have a water business and the suzuki multicab 4wd was more than enough to do the errands plus its cheaper too.
    Among you choices go for the Isuzu Dmax IPV

Sent from my SM-A700FD using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by x-wind View Post
    Ano maganda at matatag na pang deliver ng water L300 , Isuzu Dmax IPV, Toyota hilux FX, Mahindra Floodbuster panoramic.

my wife h2o station has a racal trike and a kawasaki one, gas is 100 a day..

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008

if your delivery route is via secondary streets and neighborhood only, the racal, the tricycle, or the motorsiklo with specialized carrying apparatus will be fine.
    but if your delivery route will entail major roads, then something with 4 wheels siguro, will be the safer choice.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    I have 3 boxer 150 already but they implement trcyle ban from 8am to 12pm and 3pm to 6pm kaya need ko mag add ng pngdeliver lagi nalang nahuhuli yun driver 300 panam tubos ng license.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    I have 3 boxer 150 already but they implement trcyle ban from 8am to 12pm and 3pm to 6pm kaya need ko mag add ng pngdeliver lagi nalang nahuhuli yun driver 300 panam tubos ng license.

there is a tricycle ban??
    pls elaborate.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    my wife h2o station has a racal trike and a kawasaki one, gas is 100 a day..
    Based on experience, would you consider it a good business to get into? Would appreciate advise on this. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by crosswind View Post
    We used to have a water business and the suzuki multicab 4wd was more than enough to do the errands plus its cheaper too.
    Among you choices go for the Isuzu Dmax IPV

Sent from my SM-A700FD using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Did you sell your water business or closed it for what reason? Would appreciate if you can share your experience as I'm considering this business. Thanks.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by ano727 View Post
    Based on experience, would you consider it a good business to get into? Would appreciate advise on this. Thanks.

Did you sell your water business or closed it for what reason? Would appreciate if you can share your experience as I'm considering this business. Thanks.
    well....depends on your expertise...we started by renting out apartments...when my late dad passed away..i went on panic mode...most of what he left me, ginawa naming comemercial/residential rentals..i have added a few more from where my parents started...

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    there is a tricycle ban??
    pls elaborate.
    Yup only 6-8am and 1-3pm alowed to pass paranaque national road.