New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 62 of 224 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112162 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    I guess masyado marami bumibili? Di nila kaya? Ang nakakatawa. May mga nagbebenta sa facebook. Na may patong. Mas nakakatawa pag may pumatol
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post
    Why are they cancelling order when it will be mandatory come november? I check again shopee right now but looks like they remove it.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    I guess masyado marami bumibili? Di nila kaya? Ang nakakatawa. May mga nagbebenta sa facebook. Na may patong. Mas nakakatawa pag may pumatol

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    So I end up going to cavitex to have easytrip rfid installed. It cost Php200 and first trip is free of charge i was deducted though Php25 on my way back it is automtically activated upon installation.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Using Shopee to pay utility bills whenever coin rebate promos are available ...

4. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    I usually but more from Shopee than Lazada. Recently had some problems with some orders from Shopee though.

1. Ordered a cheap earphones. When it arrived together with some orders, noticed there is a tear in the package. When I checked, walang laman yung plastic.

2. Ordered a few kitchen stuff from one seller. I complained that one of them is missing. Seller offered to refund P1. Yup P1! Wtf?!

3. Ordered a bunch of small stuff last Aug 19. Till now wala pa din. Asked seller before if it was shipped out, they said yes. Then asked again a couple of days after because still didn’t receive it. I asked if it was shipped by sea because ang tagal na, they said yes.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    local seller didn't do lazada so had no choice but to use shoppee item wasn't the same as in the pic so i requested for refund. shopee system wanted me to ship back to seller AT MY EXPENSE!!! wtf

with lazada you'd simply drop it off at any LBC for free. i've done it many times, with both local and overseas sellers

so shopee. screw you. hope you go bankrupt

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    shopee is like OLX trying to become more formal (like Lazada)

i mean sa Lazada kasi you can only become a seller if you're a legit business with papers

sa Shopee anyone can be a seller (like OLX, Marketplace) pero they're trying to evolve to become more like lazada

-

i sat 4 hours watching a shopee webinar for sellers

part of that they taught us how to protect ourselves from bad customers

isa ung how to deal with return items

7. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    shopee is like OLX trying to become more formal (like Lazada)

i mean sa Lazada kasi you can only become a seller if you're a legit business with papers

sa Shopee anyone can be a seller (like OLX, Marketplace) pero they're trying to evolve to become more like lazada

-

i sat 4 hours watching a shopee webinar for sellers

part of that they taught us how to protect ourselves from bad customers

isa ung how to deal with return items
    Haha so did they teach to offer P1 for missing items? Hehe

8. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Sobrang lag Ng shopee [emoji19]

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Anyone bought 2AA batteries in Shopee it cost only Php15 for 4pcs (very cheap) is it only one time use?

10. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Link, please [emoji2960]

Sent from my CPH1911 using Tapatalk