New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 223 of 224 FirstFirst ... 123173213219220221222223224 LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,230 of 2235
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    Is this how some seller have fake reviews? Makikita mo picture ng isang review ng buyer eh copy ng picture ng isa pang buyer. Minsan isang picture nasa 3 or 4 na reviews. Daming fake reviews sa lazada at shopee. Hindi na tulad ng dati na baluktot tagalog at walang masyado info ang fake reviews. Maayos na ngayon sila.
    But Cathy got a big box ...

2. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Pwede ba dalhin sa barangay yan at dun buksan?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I contacted Shopee and they were able to trace the USERNAME of the person that made the order. I already suspected that my data came from one of my friends that sends me shopee/Lazada kasi gamit nickname ko. Anyway, the username was the initials of my friend so I asked my friend about it. Apparently, hindi niya napalitan yung address last order niya was for me May dumating pa nga isang package the next day.

Lesson learned din na never accept packages I didn't order. Pero buti I accepted yung sa friend ko kasi mas hassle for her pag nag return yun kasi paid na?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I contacted Shopee and they were able to trace the USERNAME of the person that made the order.
    Is it Walter? [emoji23][emoji3577]

5. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Payday sale na naman pero palagi ako nauubusan ng 0 spend FS voucher. But I noticed that they release some within the day so I check every now and then. Anyone know exactly what time they release? Thanks.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    edit: sa digital banking thread pala ito hehe

right now madalas ko gamit Seabank. 4.5% PA interest, na nakakatuwa lang na daily binibigay at na enganyo ka mag save. tapos may cashback pa (max 1k pesos/month) pag ginamit mo yung debit card nila to any transactions, usually binibigay a day after ng transaction.

gamit ko din pag cash-in to BPI, free 3x/week. and transfer to other banks/e-wallet, free 15x/week.

7. Join Date
    May 2011
    Is it just me or Shoppee is having issues with the item delivery network? I have more items delayed (stalled somewhere) recently than before.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    They gave me a P30 voucher because my item hasn't moved for days.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by spectr View Post
    Is it just me or Shoppee is having issues with the item delivery network? I have more items delayed (stalled somewhere) recently than before.
    meron ako orders nung May 15 na delayed, pero mga 1-2 days lang. shopee gave me 30 pesos voucher, naka 3 vouchers ako.

10. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    They gave me a P30 voucher because my item hasn't moved for days.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

I can understand if the item is small and easily lost in the sorting depot. But I also still waiting for a "delayed" shipment with the size of two home microwave ovens. Items of that size simply does not get lost.