New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Re the two major issues against me, lumapit na lang sila sa akin nung grabe na, as in weeks nang me problema. Although nafix ko kaagad after being informed(within 12-24 hours) they're insisting na mabagal daw response ko. And i don't recall na nagraise sila ng complaint during that time. Even so, i repeatedly told them that i wasn't informed about it, and asked them to clarify whether responsibility ko pa yun, since the other group already took charge. Wala naman silang sinabi o binigay na proof that i ignored it, or was slow to respond.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Pag ganyan un nangyayari ang usual na tanong namen eh, malaki ba naging impact sa productivity ng mga tao? Nalugi ba ang company ng time na yun? Madali kase sabihin na matagal ang response time pero kung wala naman mabigat na impact, wala din problema. Root cause analysis ba ginagawa nila sir o finger pointing nalang? Sometimes we flip the coin, we tell the management kung ano kulang sa support nila. But it might be a bit risky to do it in your position sir. Your call to push through legally, meaning eating through time and money or lipat ka nalang sa iba. No one can take your experience from you. Company position changes depende sino nasa taas. Might be a chance also to build better rapport with the management na lipatan mo in case.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00ED using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Finger pointing lang sir, plain and simple. Problema kasi this take charge guy malapit kay boss.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Is fighting this worth your time sir. is staying ala matira matibay worth the stress. because if it is, then go lang. Is the severance pay, if you are qualified, worth all the negative vibes? I really don't think so. if its just to prove a point, I really suggest move on na. You might get the satisfaction of shoving it down their throats, pero saglit lang din yun. Do what will contribute the most value to you and your career, which is to move out. habang pinag iisapan mo pa, get your CV ready, and start hitting that send button. glassdoor is a good resource, gasgas na ang jobstreet.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Linkedin also nets you a lot of opportunities. Add headhunters to your network and wait for invites to flow in.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00ED using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    So i talked to management again, and predictably kasalanan ko pa rin lahat. Wheni mentioned why i had been getting good evals and consistent performance bonuses and raises, basically out of awa/consideration lang daw for me. Imagine, 12 years, galing lang pala sa awa yung bonus and pay raise ko. Wow.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    it is really time to leave sir. they do not deserve your loyalty.

kung ako lang andyan iwanan ko yan ng time bomb. not the literal one, yung sofeware kind. or even hardware. yung iikot lahat ng pwet nila sa kakahanap kung nasan ang sira.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Bro, tell me about the company. Is it a corporation or a family business? Is it domestic or multinational? How big is the workforce? What is the est annual revenue (sale)? What is the product/industry? Need to understand why management is acting that way which is very unprofessional. It sounds like there is no clear org structure nor an HR who is responsible for labor and legal matters. If you are not comfortable sharing the info, that is perfectly understandable.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Backoffice po sya doing software development. Sorry, i can't disclose any more than that for now.

Tama po kayo, malabo yung structure, policies, etc. Lots of times i feel they make stuff up na lang on the fly, because there really were no existing rules/regulations.

Some managers here pull double duty : while being part of management, nagdadraft din ng proposal, doing marketing stuff, and one does coding pa. Parang yung isang manager lang nga ang pure HR

10. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    In some cases, ma mga staff na walang ginagawa, literally natutulog sa upuan, umabot pa ng isang taon bago napatalsik. Me isa pang nag AWOL for a few months, biglang bumalik, pinayagan naman, coz sa akin pinahanda yung workstation nya. Stuff like that.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast