New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Now they're giving me the silent treatment. I have been emailing them(para me paper trail) about the matter, wala man lang acknowledgement na nabasa yung messages. It's clear as day where this is headed.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    don't put anything in that letter, that the boss will eventually find out as false. he'll have the last laugh.
    these bosses talk to each other... "bosses, incorporated, or bosses friday club".
    Of course, I didn't mean it that way. Bawal mag disclose ng salary especially in writing. I meant through the grape vine

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    *badsekktor: yeah, inmy first job ma ganyan ding kaso. This supposedly hotshot multiimedia "expert" wanted autonomy in setting up their own network. About a year later the guy resigned....and pinada ng department ung maintenance sa amin[emoji14]

*dreamur : dyan po ako nainis. No due process. Because thry know thry dont have a case. Kung me kasalanan man ako, alam nulang sabit din sila, because they give ouy directives that i follow.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk View Post
    Now they're giving me the silent treatment. I have been emailing them(para me paper trail) about the matter, wala man lang acknowledgement na nabasa yung messages. It's clear as day where this is headed.
    send a letter by registered mail. that's paper trail.
    and wait for the day of firing. make it difficult for them to say it to you in the face.
    some guys, when they know what they are doing is "not right", can't or won't say it to you in the face. and they know it. and everyone in the office will know it.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    * dr. D : iba po tong kumpanyang yo eh, basically a back office. Apart from our hardwaee/software suppliers, walang interaction with th local IT scene. Recently lang nagkaroon ng potential client sa PH

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Just reading the situation stresses me out already. I can't imagine being in the shoes of the TS. The aggravation is really not worth it. The best revenge is to find a better job. It's the TS against x number of people. He doesn't even know who is on his side.

I really hope all will turn out well in the end for TS.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by _Cathy_; March 11th, 2016 at 10:45 AM.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Thanks po mam cathy..one way or another, matatapos din to

8. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Matatapo din yan. Tsaka if it is not your fault, and as long as you have proof to contradict their accusations, sa DOLE na kayo mag-usap. hahaha

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    If it would help, the labor arbiter is always on the employee's side.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    TS,

1. Keep record of all written communications
    2. If you are issued or were already issued a Notice to Explain, make careful note of the supposed violations they allege you made
    3. Read up on your employee manual regarding disciplinary action, most especially the violations and the procedure prescribed on addressing it
    4. Where necessary, get a lawyer to help you draft your reply

HTH!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast