New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2010
    This can lead to invasion of privacy.... So what why do they need to know my little possessions???

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    This can very easily be abused, especially with how government is being run. Transparency in income? Government employees and politicians aren't even honest enough with regard to how they suddenly become very affluent during their term.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_daddy View Post
    http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/inquire...ks-on-tax-rule

BIR now states that this is optional for the 2010 income tax filing...so we have a year to get this repealed, fixed or adjusted.
    Hhhmmmm, so the BIR blinked this time...
    (May mga napakulong na ba sila sa kanilang mga tax evasion cases?)....

Balita ko sa isa naming kasama rito na nag-apply a few weeks ago ng NBI Clearance,- kapag may tax issue ka on record, hindi ka nila bibigyan ng clearance.... You need to settle it first....

12.5K:soccer:

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Altis6453 View Post
    This can very easily be abused, especially with how government is being run. Transparency in income? Government employees and politicians aren't even honest enough with regard to how they suddenly become very affluent during their term.
    +1,000,000,000 to that, pootang BIR/DOF yan

5. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    I doubt if they could implement this. What's the legal basis of the Revenue Regulation? There is nothing in the National internal Revenue Code making it mandatory to file thst SaLN like document. Class suit questioning the constitutionality of the measure. We'll see.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Hhhmmmm, so the BIR blinked this time...
    (May mga napakulong na ba sila sa kanilang mga tax evasion cases?)....

Balita ko sa isa naming kasama rito na nag-apply a few weeks ago ng NBI Clearance,- kapag may tax issue ka on record, hindi ka nila bibigyan ng clearance.... You need to settle it first....

12.5K:soccer:
    Hmmm. I smell something fishy. They did that to me last month on the account of a case i handled. I verified, there was no case filed in court, it was just an annotation. From QC NBI they directed me to go to victory mall, once i got there, without looking into my papers, told me to go to Faura. I went ballistic. In less than 15 minutes, i got my clearance. Sumigaw na ako: "nung pinasa ako ng QC dito pinagbigyan ko lang kayo, tangina niyo!" pinagkukuha ko pangalan nila at yung nadaanan ko na walang ID, pinagdidiskitahan ko na. Pero di lang dun natapos, makikibaka ako sa mga kawawa na nakapila. Yung iba, para makapag trabaho underpaid naman.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    ^^^

salamat po sa pakikibaka para sa mga naka pila

who knows baka isa din dito mabiktima ng ganyan

naaawa din ako sa kanila

sana po kung panu kayo pinagdiskitahan ganun din
    ang gawin nyo sa kanila

hwag nyong tantanan

pls update us

thnx

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    biruin nyo pag na implement yan ay di may listahan na sila nang mga mayayaman.. bank account details.. address nang mga bahay.. aba.. eh kung gamitin sa illegal activities yan..

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    para lang naman daw pala sa self employed, professional and businessman.. yung mga employees.. hindi na daw kailangan..

Henares explained that the requirement for the submission of SALN-style balance sheets and income statements would be required only of self-employed individuals, professionals and single proprietorships.

Company employees earning more than P500,000 a year need only to submit a detailed report on their income sources.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ab_initio View Post
    I doubt if they could implement this. What's the legal basis of the Revenue Regulation? There is nothing in the National internal Revenue Code making it mandatory to file thst SaLN like document. Class suit questioning the constitutionality of the measure. We'll see.
    My thoughts exactly.

Although, after a quick read of RR2-2011, it cites the power of the Secretary of Finance to prescribe regulations under the NIRC, as well as the power of the BIR Commissioner to prescribe additional documentary submissions in connection with tax administration.

Curiously, the revenue regulation does not state what sanctions there are if you don't file the AIR or file it late.

Sounds more like a witch hunt to me.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
SALN for Private Citizens