New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    Nakupo,- baka saan na mapunta ang usapan dito...

Any good Flying School out there with airline affiliations (PAL and CebuPac)?

Sir CVT,

What I heard from a friend, yung galing PAL Aviation School were prioritized in hiring though lagi daw sinasabi sa mga pilot cadets na there's no assurance na automatic hire sila pero so far daw madalas ang buong batch nakakapasok din sa PAL.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Smartbuddy View Post
    Sir CVT,

What I heard from a friend, yung galing PAL Aviation School were prioritized in hiring though lagi daw sinasabi sa mga pilot cadets na there's no assurance na automatic hire sila pero so far daw madalas ang buong batch nakakapasok din sa PAL.
    Thanks bro.,- that's what I learned from the grapevine, too.

But then again,- for next year na lang ulit daw....

3. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Bro, I heard a lot of juicy stories about pilots and FAs.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    nasa wrong field pala ako

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by greenlyt View Post
    nasa wrong field pala ako
    Bro.,- nasa Strawberry Fields Forever! ka naman e.....

"Living is easy with eyes closed; Misunderstanding all you see
    It's getting hard to be someone, but it all works out...
    It doesn't matter much to me....."

If you're 30 or below,- it is not late to change career....

5. Join Date
    Jan 2004

Bro.,- nasa Strawberry Fields Forever! ka naman e.....

"Living is easy with eyes closed; Misunderstanding all you see
    It's getting hard to be someone, but it all works out...
    It doesn't matter much to me....."

If you're 30 or below,- it is not late to change career....

sir CVT, wishful thinking lang hehehe

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    bro CVT...
    nag-inquire ako last year dito sa Poro Point, San Fernando, La Union (Leading Edge) about the fees habang naghihintay ng isang dignitary which is flying from Manila.
    ang sabi sa akin noon ay parang nasa 80k USD ang gagastusin hanggang matapos yung required flying hours.
    dati majority ay indian student pilots at sabi nila na pagkatapos nila sa Poro Point ay sa Clark sila magpapalipad.
    i'll try to inquire again one of this days, after all this is my usual route to avoid the city traffic.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumusut_Amige View Post
    bro CVT...
    nag-inquire ako last year dito sa Poro Point, San Fernando, La Union (Leading Edge) about the fees habang naghihintay ng isang dignitary which is flying from Manila.
    ang sabi sa akin noon ay parang nasa 80k USD ang gagastusin hanggang matapos yung required flying hours.
    dati majority ay indian student pilots at sabi nila na pagkatapos nila sa Poro Point ay sa Clark sila magpapalipad.
    i'll try to inquire again one of this days, after all this is my usual route to avoid the city traffic.
    Thanks bro.

It is actually recommended by a family friend, a former Air Force official, who is now a pilot of PAL.

One concern is they do not have dormitory for their students and they do not shuttle their students from Manila to San Fernando, La Union... Other schools do.

Safe ba ang general vicinity ng flying school nila bro.? My ninuno came from SFLA, and I understand that our surname is common there, but I don't know anyone of our relatives. Maybe a good time to reach out to them.....😍 Para someone to watch over the student na rin...
    Last edited by CVT; September 7th, 2017 at 10:56 PM.

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Thanks bro.

It is actually recommended by a family friend, a former Air Force official, who is now a pilot of PAL.

One concern is they do not have dormitory for their students and they do not shuttle their students from Manila to San Fernando, La Union... Other schools do.

Safe ba ang general vicinity ng flying school nila bro.? My ninuno came from SFLA, and I understand that our surname is common there, but I don't know anyone of our relatives. Maybe a good time to reach out to them.....😍 Para someone to watch over the student na rin...
    Napadaan pala ako kanina sa LEIAAI Poro Point SFC office. Meron akong mga leaflets na nakuha at contact number to call. Post ko dito bukas dahil naitago yata ni wifey.
    with regards to the general safety ng paligid ng school, very safe naman ang community na ito apart from the nearby red light district. pero generally peaceful din dahil siguro sa dami ng police outpost na strategically placed.
    you can drop me a note kung kayo ay plano na bibisita sa LEIAAI.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumusut_Amige View Post
    Napadaan pala ako kanina sa LEIAAI Poro Point SFC office. Meron akong mga leaflets na nakuha at contact number to call. Post ko dito bukas dahil naitago yata ni wifey.
    with regards to the general safety ng paligid ng school, very safe naman ang community na ito apart from the nearby red light district. pero generally peaceful din dahil siguro sa dami ng police outpost na strategically placed.
    you can drop me a note kung kayo ay plano na bibisita sa LEIAAI.
    Thanks for the information bro.

My nephew visited LEIAAI in Bayani Rd, BGC(?) and he was guided to fly and land a plane twice using their Redbird flight simulator... He enjoyed the experience tremendously...

I will drop you a note if we are visiting them.

I was wanting to ask around for our relatives there a few years ago, but never did it. This could be a good "excuse" to do it this time...

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Thanks for the information bro.

My nephew visited LEIAAI in Bayani Rd, BGC(?) and he was guided to fly and land a plane twice using their Redbird flight simulator... He enjoyed the experience tremendously...

I will drop you a note if we are visiting them.

I was wanting to ask around for our relatives there a few years ago, but never did it. This could be a good "excuse" to do it this time...
    i guess your nephew did got all the info that i should be posting here.
    i'm just only a PM away if that time comes bro CVT.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Professional Pilots and Aviation Professionals, Need Your Opinion on Flying Schools in the Philippines