New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Guys ano po ba ang mas mura, getting a lot and building a house or getting it from real estate companies like filinvest, crown asia, etc? Both are on installment basis.

Me and my kumander are planning to get a house na for future purposes. Yung tipong pang three family members lang. In the meantime, while we're not yet married, we plan to have it rented out para mas maliit ang amortization.

Whatyathink? :confused:

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hmmm... not yet married.

If it's okay with you and your wife-to-be, since you guys are not legally married pa, better put everything in paper.

Meaning, bawat pera na lalabas from you and your kumander eh kailangan nakalista.

IMHO lang po

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    IMO.

Mahal kapag kumuha ka from a real estate company. Buy directly from a seller then finance it through a house loan (from the bank or pag-ibig).

Btw, saang location ka ba tumitingin? Dito sa may amin mura lang (village namin nila FrankDrebin). Mga 1++M may house and lot ka na. Mga around 300 sqm and above na yun.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    both ways have their own pros and cons. if you have a lot, you will have to do more things like, fix the permits, supervise the construction, look for cheap materials, get a good contractor, but the good thing is, you will get the house you want and materials and specs you are looking for.

if you get a house & lot, its a little bit more expensive, but usually the work is guaranteed. and some companies have payment schemes better than getting a loan from the bank.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    saan ba banda senyoi mazda?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Artpogi,
    Yup, everything will be in paper

Mazdamazda,
    San ba location niyo ni Frank?

Av8or,
    Problem ko kasi is hindi ko kaya ang malaking payment schemes. Paano ba pag sa bank? Lets say mga 1.5 M ang cost ng house. Kasi sa Real estates merong around 10k-12k per month eh. Do banks have this kind of amortization also?

Thanks for the replies guys

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by bardigones
    saan ba banda senyoi mazda?
    meycauayan / marilao, bulacan.

25 km from/to ortigas/DLSU manila

travelling time (one-way):
    light traffic: 30 minutes
    medium traffic: 45-1hour
    heavy traffic: 1.5 hour

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hehe..layo eh..but will also reconsider

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    djerms: bro..im not sure with the payments of loans from the bank...pero..you can also try gsis loan...cheaper yata and longer terms.

or an officemate bought a condo..rfo. and payment is like P18k a month..pa rent ninyo mga 12-14k oks na yun..pero..condo nga lang...its near c5/taguig area lang nga.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    whatever you decide pare, just make sure you can get it through Pag-ibig (HDMF), if you are a member.

sayang ang iyong monthly investment sa pag-ibig if you don't use it. if i were you, you should drop by your nearest pagibig office and consult with them.

i am buying two adjacent house and lots sa isang housing dito via pag-ibig. i opted for 10 years for one and 15 years for the other. Fixed ang interest rate pare. 10% per annum tapos monthly ang computaion, so if you have an extra 5000 pesos, you can just tell them to reduce your principal by 5,000 pesos and your term will decrease.

minsan lang tayo tulungan ng gobyerno pare, try to take advantage of it.

andy

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Planning to buy a house