New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    THE ANSWER: COME TO AMERICA LEGALLY AND BE A GOOD U.S.CITIZEN EVENTUALLY AND OPENLY SPEAK YOUR MIND !
    YOU ARE READING ONE NOW! AS FILIPINOS, DO YOU CARE
    AT ALL ? ie WHERE THE PHILIPPINES IS HEADED EVENTUALLY !
    Wha? If he's going to badmouth the Philippines from here, maybe he shouldn't say anything at all.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    THE ANSWER: COME TO AMERICA LEGALLY AND BE A GOOD U.S.CITIZEN EVENTUALLY AND OPENLY SPEAK YOUR MIND !
    can't help but think he left half a brain and a testicle on the plane while in transit from the philippines to the US.

is matanglawin actually suggesting that having a US citizenship gives his ideas and rants superior consequence if not a more logical foothold?

if all of us followed his example and left this s#it hole of a country just to have a chance to openly speak up, sino nang maiiwan sa pinas na may katinuan para makinig...at kumilos?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    don't dignify that garbage by reposting it here

4. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    FOR THE BRAVE PINOYS, WHERE ARE THEY ? I KNOW A FEW OF THEM BUT WHAT CAN A FEW BRAVE OUTSPOKEN FILIPINOS DO TO STOP A CORRUPT AND OPPRESSIVE PHILIPPINE GOVERNMENT ?

Brave outspoken Pinoys? MATANGLAWIN (if that's how he spells his name) obviously isn't one of them. Outspoken? Yes. Brave? Most definitely not. At least he's doing a favor for everyone of us here in the Philippines by moving out, though not so much of a favor to the rest of the (decent) Fil-Am population. Why does he even try to pretend that he's the one who should be on the P1 or P5 coins, what has he done? Type out a stupid online essay with CAPSLOCK on. Hardly "BRAVE AND PATRIOTIC" to me.

"THE ANSWER" reeks a lot of Joma Sison to me. You know, start a problem, go somewhere else, keep talking, and have a Christmas party with Ara Mina.

P.S. Andres "Andy" Bonifacio, wow, a Bonifacio fanboy! That's new! I have my own take on the Bonifacio-Aguinaldo-Rizal thing, which would frankly be quite controversial and completely offtopic. Nothing against pareng Andy, it's just that, it's the first time I've seen someone overglorify Bonifacio and bash Rizal/Aguinaldo in the same manner that gaming forum fanboys glorify/bash their Xboxes/Gamecubes/PS2s. :hysterical:
    Last edited by Alpha_One; March 15th, 2007 at 09:58 AM.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Walang mga corrupt kung walang magpapacorrupt. It's up for us to be active about it or passive and get the easy way out. Hindi pa naman huli ang lahat , we have our kids just waiting for the right way out of this mess.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by imprezawrxsti View Post
    Walang mga corrupt kung walang magpapacorrupt. It's up for us to be active about it or passive and get the easy way out. Hindi pa naman huli ang lahat , we have our kids just waiting for the right way out of this mess.
    + 1

it takes two to tango

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    Oissssttt!.... Hwag kang ganyan, baka may magalit sa iyo rito.
    Hehehe. Honga. Baka Andito si .. Ken 'Sarap to the' Bono.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tsk..tsk..

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    kunwari pa yang si pandak.. eh yang asawa nya ang numero unong corrupt.. tingnan nyo mga dyaryo.. napakaraming notice to bid.. pano ni ru rush nila yang mga road works to beat the March 31 deadline (election ban).. at matindi.. napakalaki nang hinihingi nyang nasa taas sa lahat nang projects na yan.. tsk tsk tsk

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    I disagree. I go around Indonesia and Vietnam a lot due to job functions sa development work. Mas rampant dun, patago nga lang- lahat ng baho at masama, bawal ilabas kunde garote aabutin mo. Sa Cambodia din ganun, kahit sa Burma. Bawal maglabas ng masamang findings or magsalita. Parang dito sa Egypt - magsalita ka laban sa mga nakaupo tas may nakadig, sigurado arestado at gulpe sa presinto or base militar ang abot.

Don't believe everything your read.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Philippines seen as most corrupt Asian economy--survey