New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    money in the bank para pag may opportunity na promising investment, may maiinvest ako!

2. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    since I am in a car forum, I will choose SUV. Take pictures of it then brag about it and make versus threads all over the forum.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Time deposit. Bilis mag depreciate ang halaga ng car. Bad investment, pero kung necessity, why not buy one?

I don't understand our neighbors, dala-dalawa cars, wala namang garahe, naka park sa kalsada even in front of our driveway.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    if may car ka naman na maayos pa. hindi ka naman tinitirik at pinagagastos ng malaki. invest your money na lang. ang car ay isang expenses. hindi naman siya investment kasi pag labas niyan sa casa. baba agad ang price niyan.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by draiman View Post
    Time deposit. Bilis mag depreciate ang halaga ng car. Bad investment, pero kung necessity, why not buy one?

I don't understand our neighbors, dala-dalawa cars, wala namang garahe, naka park sa kalsada even in front of our driveway.
    SUVs don't depreciate if you maintain it and take charge of its over-all well being. I got aging SUVs more than 10 years old

I viewed as like those old Safari land rovers that still serve until now

The problem kasi with our society, we always want the latest but SUVs are workhorses like those vacuum cleaners, refrigerators, gas ranges in your house. We don't bother to upgrade when it still serves its purpose until now

Sedan and low ground cars depreciate coZ of our present road conditions but SUVs ang Dali I-repAir pang-ilalim

I have collected four SUVs, 3 of them 4x4 or AWD. Now. I have 6 days a week going out, ni Hindi ko no makaspag Ito even when I use it alternately.

SUVs are very good investment and are hedge against inflation and unforeseen repairs.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    SUVs don't depreciate if you maintain it and take charge of its over-all well being. I got aging SUVs more than 10 years old
    Sey waattt...?????

So you are telling me, sir, that a 2007 Honda CRV should still be priced at 1.3M since there is no value depreciation from the time the model went out the market...?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by draiman View Post
    Sey waattt...?????

So you are telling me, sir, that a 2007 Honda CRV should still be priced at 1.3M since there is no value depreciation from the time the model went out the market...?
    pssst! si OB yan! kinikiliti ka lang nyan para mag-react ka hahaha!

btw, crossover ang crv.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    pssst! si OB yan! kinikiliti ka lang nyan para mag-react ka hahaha!

btw, crossover ang crv.

Crossover sya and SUV at the same time...

The Honda CR-V is a compact crossover, manufactured since 1995 by Honda. It was loosely derived from the Honda Civic. There are discrepancies as to what "CR-V" stands for. Most state that is stands for "Comfortable Runabout Vehicle",[1] although sales literature in the UK has reportedly made references to "Compact Recreational Vehicle.

First generation (1997–2001)

Introduced in Japan in 1995 as a concept, the CR-V was Honda's first in-house designed SUV by Hiroyuki Kawase. The CR-V was introduced in Japan at Honda Verno dealerships only and was regarded as a luxury vehicle in Japan due to the exterior width dimensions exceeding Japanese Government dimension regulations. For North American market, it was displayed at the 1996 Chicago Auto Show and went on sale in February 1997.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Crossovers are SUVs too.

There are two kinds of Suvs, eto saka yun truck based, ladder based

Ganun din naman sa states

Yun i20, SX4 yun ang ewan ko kung SUV talaga as manufacturers claim

----

Depreciation only happens if you sell the unit, but if you dont sell it, you're still
    driving your car according sa pinaghirapan mo money

The distinction however lies in maintenance, even you own a sedan for life, sigurado dami paggawa therefore malaki expense mo as compared to Suvs na rarely masira pang-ilalim unless ipang-trail mo

And the U in Suv is utility, meaning it's a utility vehcile. Like anyhting that serves its utility purpose, hardly mag-depreciate yan.

Regulars cars are not utility.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789