New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    If salary cant keep up with the load of work then madami talaga aalis i think.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    How many percent does your employer increase your salary on average?

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by miLes View Post
    anyway, a job is a job, you're not supposed to be in love with it nor sleep with it.
    I find this a sad way to live. I don't wanna spend over half of my waking hours every day for something I don't enjoy.

I find my job a bit too taxing at times, and sometimes the pressure and stress feel like they're too much to handle, but I remind myself that this is my training phase - whether to rise up the corporate ladder or to eventually start my own business. That keeps me motivated, as opposed to having a job for a job's sake, or purely just to pay for my day-to-day living.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

What kind of business do you have in mind sir?

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    I find this a sad way to live. I don't wanna spend over half of my waking hours every day for something I don't enjoy.

I find my job a bit too taxing at times, and sometimes the pressure and stress feel like they're too much to handle, but I remind myself that this is my training phase - whether to rise up the corporate ladder or to eventually start my own business. That keeps me motivated, as opposed to having a job for a job's sake, or purely just to pay for my day-to-day living.

work is not to be enjoyed, if so then we will only get to accomplish things that we enjoy. just treat work as something to be done. imagine if your boss gives you a task that you dont like, so ibig sabihin hindi mo na siya gagawin? whether you are in the corporate or have your own business, eventually you will encounter tasks that you dont like doing, ganyan talaga ang buhay. solution. do extra curricular activities, something that you like or love doing. separate it from work.
    Last edited by miLes; March 20th, 2014 at 06:15 PM.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post

My advise, find a balance with work and play. Keep your hours away from work doing something you enjoy.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    3 yrs later and still true for me

I am unhappy with my salary but the intangible benefits are more than enough to compensate for the low salary. I have the most perfect kindest boss I could ever ask for. I am given independence at work since my bosses are in HQ and I am left here in Manila Then there's work life balance. I was also given exception to choose my working hours and so I can travel to work in non-traffic hours. There's so much more reasons why I love my job

Money really isn't the reason why workers stay.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    if you're not being paid right.. i don't think sasaya ka sa ginagawa mo.. eventually you will look for a job that can pay you right..

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345