New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    I support myself now. I have been having a hard time since I started paying for my gas but I deal with it na lang and adjusted my lifestyle rather than leave my job

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    support yourself now?

what are you talking about?

the house is free, electricity & water are free, groceries are charged to mommy's credit card... lahat ng gastos sa bahay sagot ng mom mo

all you pay for is gas which you have to pay for naman talaga. the cars are free na nga eh

anong support yourself sinasabi mo?
    Last edited by uls; March 3rd, 2014 at 04:17 PM.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    ^^

or is it your credit card but mommy pays your cc bill?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    How can I pay for those when my salary only pays for my transpo cost ata.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    but saying you're supporting yourself is far from accurate

you spend on your dogs pala... which are more expensive to feed than kids

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    How can I pay for those when my salary only pays for my transpo cost ata.

Yun nga sinasabi ko... paano kung hindi ikaw lahat kailangan magbayad nun. Anong gagawin mo?

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by CLAVEL3699 View Post
    Yun nga sinasabi ko... paano kung hindi ikaw lahat kailangan magbayad nun. Anong gagawin mo?
    Pulutin ako sa Kangkungan

7. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    That may be true, but i think there are certain thresholds at play here. Maybe you'd stay with a lower paying job if the offer is, say 20-30% more than your current pay. e kung inofferan ka naman ng 2x, 3x your pay, that would make you think twice. And mali naman siguro to assume that the higher pay = nasty bosses and officemates.

And i think we're talking about white collar jobs here, where even a "smaller" salary means you and your family can survive, sacrificing a few "luhos" here and there. But it's a different story if you're a laborer getting paid peanuts, barely able to feed your family. A lot of people will put up with a lot of crap just to get more money.

Although i agree, it is important that you have a sense of belonging/achievement, a feeling that you "matter" ika nga.

To be honest...i'm just treading water here in my job. It's not all peaches and cream, and i(hindi lang naman ako) but the pay's good, and the workload is manageable...for now. So stay put ako...for now.

Feeling ko kasi, when you are in a certain field, the pressure, OT, sick-in-the-head bosses will always be there...and time will come that you will no longer be able or willing to put up with that. So might as well get more money while you can still take all that crap

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    kung may family na umaasa.. #1 parati ang salary package (or net take home pay).. hindi uubrang mabait bait lang ang boss pero mababa sweldo..

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Pulutin ako sa Kangkungan

dont worry, maraming tsikoteers na pwedeng sumalo sayo ;)

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    hahaha

baka magsisi yung sasalo

tataas ng 100K ang monthly expenses niya

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast