New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by confused shoes View Post
    No, workers will move out if they think the offer is better. Everybody, always want the best.
    Job can be loved too if you were offered a BMW over your Corolla.
    How true. Afterall no job is perfect naman eh.

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    hahaha

baka magsisi yung sasalo

tataas ng 100K ang monthly expenses niya
    Wow...ang lagay nyan ay nagbago na ng lifestyle ha:p.
    Magkano kaya ang "pre-facelift" lifestyle?:D

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

3. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    Agree ba kayo dito mga sirs?
    I saw this posted in PACLAND. Are you the one who post this in PACLAND Retz?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Maslow's hierarchy of needs.

Iba iba ang satisfaction and needs ng mga tao. Ideally our goal is to reach the top. Unfortunately, not everyone reaches that. Actually, in a 3rd world/developing country like PH, many can not afford to think of self actualization sacrificing food and shelter and security. Let's face it, our society is not mature enough compared to other countries.

Once we have more parks, once we appreciate the music and the arts more than PBA (pulitika, basketbol, artista) then I can say we are getting there, But when the stomach still cringes because of hunger and poor economy and blatant corruption, I can safely say we are far from that. WE, used as a general term. A few however overcomes this battle.

My 2 cents.

Rem

5. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    In my former office it was once discussed that if it's just the 1st digit (e.g. 10k to12k) of your salary that would change... it would be more important to be happy in your job.... but if its the 2nd digit (e.g. 10k to 20k) then to hell with happiness....

In truth... I like my job right now.. although I know If I apply and transfer to a competitor the pay would be more... but not that much more that it would justify giving up what I have invested professionally in the company.

There are also some things called none monetary perks that if computed could represent a reduction of expenses... for example.. in my company we bonuses....have reserved parking..... our own nautilus gym.... all kinds of coffee and drinks for free........

Not to mention its approximately 800 meters away from my place..hehehe...

6. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    How can I pay for those when my salary only pays for my transpo cost ata.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    Grabe naman transportation costs mo, Cathy

7. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake1 View Post
    In my former office it was once discussed that if it's just the 1st digit (e.g. 10k to12k) of your salary that would change... it would be more important to be happy in your job.... but if its the 2nd digit (e.g. 10k to 20k) then to hell with happiness....

In truth... I like my job right now.. although I know If I apply and transfer to a competitor the pay would be more... but not that much more that it would justify giving up what I have invested professionally in the company.

There are also some things called none monetary perks that if computed could represent a reduction of expenses... for example.. in my company we bonuses....have reserved parking..... our own nautilus gym.... all kinds of coffee and drinks for free........

Not to mention its approximately 800 meters away from my place..hehehe...
    saan yan baka pwede mag apply???

back on topic..

mainly true lalo na sa mga gaya kong taga sagot ng telepono ang trabaho..

sa mga ahente at me posistion konti lang halos ang difference ng sahod..
    i mean me centers na ang offer e 25k package,,,meron naman na 16kpackge din..
    xmpre ung iba me commision ung iba non tax ang mga allowance at bonuses pero
    sa neto wlang gaanong difference meron man minimal...

ung mga di nasuskat ng pera minsan ung nagiging factor,
    like ung isa kong center,35k nga sahod mo,pero sulit na sulit ka naman,lunok lang pahinga halos...
    ngaun bumababa ako ng 30,chillax naman ...not minding how much of an a-hole my boss is....

so i guess na ok lang..

8. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    In our case, tinanong ko na rin yan sa mga office employees namin on why they're with our company for so long. So long in fact that I'm having problems trying to lure younger employees to work for us. Layo ng age gap eh.. It's like 80% >40 years and above tpos 20% <30 years and below. If I were to average it out, office employee turnover namin averages >5 years.

The answer is management and salary. First is that majority (90%) of our office staff is females.. and they kinda appreciate the environment isn't really that competitive since they also raise kids and all. Since we're pretty established.. more of day-to-day nalang yun ginagawa nila -- take calls here and there, update records, etc. You can actually go absent anytime you'd like but it'll be a deduction on your attendance. Salary is above average than norm -- we don't do minimum wage unless the job is minimum wage.

For wages, they usually range at around Php20,000 net for clerical duties. Work hours is at 8am to 5pm. You don't get six-digits unless you're either at sales or senior-level management.

Hell.. for what it's worth.. I'm underpaid. Sinasabi ko na yan sa kanila pero minimum wage parin ako... and I'm CIO. WTF... this is why I hate family corporations.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jhnkvn View Post
    In our case, tinanong ko na rin yan sa mga office employees namin on why they're with our company for so long. So long in fact that I'm having problems trying to lure younger employees to work for us. Layo ng age gap eh.. It's like 80% >40 years and above tpos 20% <30 years and below. If I were to average it out, office employee turnover namin averages >5 years.

The answer is management and salary. First is that majority (90%) of our office staff is females.. and they kinda appreciate the environment isn't really that competitive since they also raise kids and all. Since we're pretty established.. more of day-to-day nalang yun ginagawa nila -- take calls here and there, update records, etc. You can actually go absent anytime you'd like but it'll be a deduction on your attendance. Salary is above average than norm -- we don't do minimum wage unless the job is minimum wage.

For wages, they usually range at around Php20,000 net for clerical duties. Work hours is at 8am to 5pm. You don't get six-digits unless you're either at sales or senior-level management.

Hell.. for what it's worth.. I'm underpaid. Sinasabi ko na yan sa kanila pero minimum wage parin ako... and I'm CIO. WTF... this is why I hate family corporations.
    mukhang panalo tong trabhao na to..
    dito kasi sa anture ng trabaho namin,,
    ssweldo ka nga ng good 30k..net isnag buwan,
    pero naman,
    immortal at mga isda (lumalangoy sa baha)ang tingin sa amin ng mga amo namin,,,

so i guess management din talaga...

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    yung iba kaya tumatagal eh they value their years of service.. usually sa mga banks ganito.. kasi malaki ang retirement/separation.. usually 1.5 salary x years of service ang minimum.. so bat ka pa aalis.. tapos hanggang 14 to 15 months ang bonus.. minsan pag nag early retirement package pa umaabot sa 2 months salary x years of service..

meron namang iba.. lipat nang lipat.. pag may nag offer nang malaking salary.. minsan hindi naman kalakihan sa tinatanggap nila.. lipat agad.. kaya ayun.. ang resume parang thesis sa school..

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast