New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    You can always file for a dispute with the CC company. 2 of my cards were hacked last december nung ginamit ng anak ko to purchase some online game items. The disputed charges were already reversed in my last billing statement.

Btw, what credit cards ba ang may rebates sa gas?
    Oh.Dati kasi ang hirap mag file ng dispute. You have to pay for the disputed amount first before they make the reversal which could take months. But that was over 10 yrs ago. Iba na pala talaga ngayon mga CC companies.

I use Shell Citibank but I am gonna cancel it na and switch to BPI Petron.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    HSBC - Caltex
    BPI Petron, BPI Toyota - Petron
    Citibank - Shell

I only have two credit cards and so far my requests for waiver have always been granted. Once they did not want to so i politely asked them to cancel it, and suddenly nag-uturn na yung rep na kausap ko.
    Yung sa HSBC and Citibank, any of their credit cards ba may rebate?
    Signature

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    Oh.Dati kasi ang hirap mag file ng dispute. You have to pay for the disputed amount first before they make the reversal which could take months. But that was over 10 yrs ago. Iba na pala talaga ngayon mga CC companies.

I use Shell Citibank but I am gonna cancel it na and switch to BPI Petron.
    You still have to pay first for the disputed amount. And I filed my dispute through the bank manager
    Signature

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    You can always file for a dispute with the CC company. 2 of my cards were hacked last december nung ginamit ng anak ko to purchase some online game items. The disputed charges were already reversed in my last billing statement.

Btw, what credit cards ba ang may rebates sa gas?
    ngayon mabilis na lang mag dispute, before pahirapan. you need to pay first bago nila i process... nangyari sa akin yan before meron gumamit ng standard ko sa duty free sa Subic or Clark yatam but during the purchase I was in the US, so meron akong boarding pass, ticket and passport stamp na evidence...pero pag wala yun ewan ko kung i-reverse nila...

ganun pa rin pala ngayon? kailangan bayaran muna? yun standard bank hinde ko talaga binayaran, kahit sabi kailangan bayaran muna...I dont care kung gusto nila suspend, basta I sent them yun mga documents to prove na wala ako dito

and I agree with you, wala pa rin akong bad experience sa citibank in fact sila ang first CC ko...they have change my cards 3X na siguro dahil tingin nila na hack daw...tumatawag na lang sila ang sinasabi papalitan
    Last edited by shadow; February 13th, 2013 at 10:49 AM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yung sa HSBC and Citibank, any of their credit cards ba may rebate?
    With HSBC, any of their CC from what i know. With Shell you have to get the Shell Citibank card and i think they have some usage terms for you to get the 5% rebate (if you don't hit an certain charge amount for the month, the rebate is 3% instead).

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    With HSBC, any of their CC from what i know. With Shell you have to get the Shell Citibank card and i think they have some usage terms for you to get the 5% rebate (if you don't hit an certain charge amount for the month, the rebate is 3% instead).
    That is correct bro.,- mautak na sila ngayon... Kailangang ma-hit mo ang certain expense amount para 5% rebate; else 3% lang...

Citibank MC CashBack - 5% rebate sa groceries....

18.1K:rant:

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Try ko pala ipa-waive yung sa BPI kahit na may installment pa ako by the time of the renewal.

Sakto may Metrobank CC na din naman ako eh.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Pag ayaw ng CSR na iwaive mga fees, tawag nalang sa manager ng bank
    totoo ito. basta malakas ka sa bank manager. nangyari ito sa BPI card ko. nagmatigas yung CSR, binabaan ko na ng phone. branch manager na pinatrabaho ko hehe

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    for my case, my backup card is Metrobank (mastercard). For the second year in a row, my rewards points could not reach the specified amount to waive the annual fee (9-10k points). What I usually do is call the bank, ask for the fee to be waived, and they just instruct me make purchases worth 4-5k pesos within a period of one month to have the fee waived.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by mbk347 View Post
    problem minsan hirap din mag pa cancel ng Credit Card....
    I think may hihingin kang document sa CC Company as a proof na cancel na yung card, thats what my wife did, di ko lang maalala kung ano tawag sa document.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
I want my CC annual fee waived?