New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    i have not used my RCBC card since i got last 08 never once ... I got a annual membership fee billing the other day ... is there any way i can ask them to waive it? thanks

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    mahirap yan since you never used your card. from the bank point of view, they are not making money from you. so your an expense not an asset. since you dont use your card, why not just cancell it. that way you dont pay for the annual fees. The bank might even waive the annual fees and renew your card.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pa cancel mo lang then pag tinanong ka kung bakit, sabihin hinde mo naman ginagamit meron kang ibang card na regular na ginagamit mo dahil malaki naman yun limit mo doon, para offerang ka nila ng waive annual fee and baka taasan pa credit limit mo..hehehe

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by kenzie View Post
    i have not used my RCBC card since i got last 08 never once ... I got a annual membership fee billing the other day ... is there any way i can ask them to waive it? thanks
    Frankly if you didn't use it for a year, it is better to simply have the card canceled, especially if you have two or more other cards.

The credit card company can do two things when you request for a card cancellation.

1. they will cancel the card outright.
    2. they will waive the annual due in exchange that you keep the card in case you will use it in the future.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    thanks for the input guys ...

i have another card that i regularly use ... so this is like my back up card..

anyways i might just call them and ask if i can cancel the card if they would'nt cancel my annual fee... thanks again

6. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    buhayin ko lang thread na ito

HSBC MC Card sa akin, just threaten your CSR :innocent: that you will cancel your card to waive it before you reach annual fee date... sayang din yong 1,500....

any tips about any other cards that can be waived yong CC...

i heard CITIBANK cannot be waived....

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by mbk347
    buhayin ko lang thread na ito

HSBC MC Card sa akin, just threaten your CSR :innocent: that you will cancel your card to waive it before you reach annual fee date... sayang din yong 1,500....

any tips about any other cards that can be waived yong CC...

i heard CITIBANK cannot be waived....
    This doesnt work specially if you have pending instament payments. Mautak nadin mga CC companies ngayon. You can only threaten kapag malinis yung account mo hehe

8. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_boy View Post
    This doesnt work specially if you have pending instament payments. Mautak nadin mga CC companies ngayon. You can only threaten kapag malinis yung account mo hehe
    yep... correct kayo diyan boss CB....

9. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    problem minsan hirap din mag pa cancel ng Credit Card....

10. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    May BDO at Metrobank CC ako. Yun BDO, may annual fee. Pero yun Metrobank ko, wala, as in walang annual fee. Yun nga lang, walang reward points.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
I want my CC annual fee waived?