New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



View Poll Results: How much do you make in a month?

Voters
375. You may not vote on this poll
  • less than P10,000

    18 4.80%
  • P10,000 to P15,000

    30 8.00%
  • P15,001 to P20,000

    27 7.20%
  • P20,001 to P30,000

    59 15.73%
  • P30,001 to P40,000

    43 11.47%
  • P40,001 to P50,000

    30 8.00%
  • P50,001 to P100,000

    68 18.13%
  • P100,001 to P200,000

    51 13.60%
  • P200,001 to P500,000

    31 8.27%
  • more than P500,000

    18 4.80%
Page 22 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 370
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    464
    #211
    di pa po ako nagta-trabaho talaga pero i own an internet cafe and receives a monthly allowance...

  2. Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    1,058
    #212
    amp... i'm good in multi-tasking! di pa naman ako sumasabit...kala nga
    ng dito, over worked na ko eh.. panay kalampag ng keyboard buong maghapon :bwahaha:

  3. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    3,067
    #213
    i dont work in a company yet... puro business lang...

    habang lumalaki ang kita lumalaki ang gastos... pero okay lang... doble kayod... hehehehe... bmw m5 here i come! hehehehe





    i wish...

  4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    282
    #214
    15 k allowance/mo. ----unlimited cash advance from family corporation (subject to approval)

    kahit pano ko tignan, di pa rin ako satisfied, mas masarap yung masabi ko na ako (LANG--SOLO) bumili ng bahay ko, kotse ko, gadgets ko,---drivers, maids, ako nagpapasweldo sa inyo...but in the end...Child Of Owner pa rin ako! sigh...

  5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    1,398
    #215
    less than P10,000 11 5.82%
    P10,000 to P15,000 15 7.94%
    P15,001 to P20,000 17 8.99%
    P20,001 to P30,000 34 17.99%
    P30,001 to P40,000 23 12.17%
    P40,001 to P50,000 11 5.82%
    P50,001 to P100,000 41 21.69%
    P100,001 to P200,000 17 8.99%
    P200,001 to P500,000 12 6.35%
    more than P500,000 8 4.23%
    Voters: 189.

    wow, sarap buhay ng walong tsikoteers, pati na yung 12, 17, 41 at 11

  6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    4,630
    #216
    How much do I make in a month? Not nearly enough, else we wouldn't be venturing into an extra business.

    Still, nothing beats having an honest living, maging sa corporation man o self-employed.

  7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    686
    #217
    Quote Originally Posted by fakesaint
    15 k allowance/mo. ----unlimited cash advance from family corporation (subject to approval)

    kahit pano ko tignan, di pa rin ako satisfied, mas masarap yung masabi ko na ako (LANG--SOLO) bumili ng bahay ko, kotse ko, gadgets ko,---drivers, maids, ako nagpapasweldo sa inyo...but in the end...Child Of Owner pa rin ako! sigh...
    sir,palit tayo!kc kami ni misis all on our own, wedding, car, business...now paying for a lot & trying to save enough for a house so we dont need to throw money away sa rent....fulfilling, yes. but you pay the price

  8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    381
    #218
    Quote Originally Posted by 109
    less than P10,000 11 5.82%
    P10,000 to P15,000 15 7.94%
    P15,001 to P20,000 17 8.99%
    P20,001 to P30,000 34 17.99%
    P30,001 to P40,000 23 12.17%
    P40,001 to P50,000 11 5.82%
    P50,001 to P100,000 41 21.69%
    P100,001 to P200,000 17 8.99%
    P200,001 to P500,000 12 6.35%
    more than P500,000 8 4.23%
    Voters: 189.
    all 8 are based here in philippines?

  9. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    43
    #219
    Being a Building Contractor, minsan masarap minsan hindi.....If you get a big project then it's a good payday....If you get a bad client naman, gutom na sakit ng ulo pa!! Or worse no projects at all....Yan ang talagang gutom.....

  10. Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    3,223
    #220
    Quote Originally Posted by OpMgr
    Being a Building Contractor, minsan masarap minsan hindi.....If you get a big project then it's a good payday....If you get a bad client naman, gutom na sakit ng ulo pa!! Or worse no projects at all....Yan ang talagang gutom.....
    Same sentiments. Been out of a project for three months now.

How much do you make in a month?