New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    an ergophobe like you probably just needs a virtual hug if you want one rightaway

it's hard to look for heads and tails of such a weird behaviour, much less a cure for. so just don't.

try the kitchen. dudes like me bake homemade bread for starters. the dough between your fingers is therapeutic

own a pet most appropriate to your 'demeanour'. i suggest a jack russell. responsive and great for helping you deal with your anxieties

care for bonsai trees, they're good for a luck and a buck

go on a gap year and post here what you discover out there. expand your horizon and see the bigger picture

and stop talking to retz -just kidding

2. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    I agree with Helios's post.

But you can see a doctor as well. You could be clinically depressed. Thats not your fault. Thats just the way your physiology is. There is real therapy for that. And theres nothing to be ashamed of.

The important thing is... You must try.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ^^

Agree on the retz thing.

Joke!

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    pag nawala na gana sa work.. it's time to move on..

pano ka gaganahan kung yung sinasahod mo sabi mo eh kulang pa sayo? either sobra sobra gastos mo or talaga mababa sweldo mo..

always aim high.. hindi pwedeng staff ka na lang forever..

may friend akong ganyan.. ayaw nang responsibility (SAP programmer sya).. pag may promotion tinatanggihan parati.. so lahat nang kasabay nya mga managers at VP na.. sya rank and file pa din.. kasabay nya mga newly grads.. halos tita na nga tawag sa kanya nung mga ka level nya.. tapos nagkaron nang bagong boss.. syempre pag iinitan sya.. ang tagal tagal na nya sa company tapos ang tanda na nya entry level pa din.. ayun napilitan lang syang mag resign.. malupet nyan.. ang resume nya pang entry level pa din.. eh ang age nya pang senior officer na.. so hirap sya makahanap nang bagong job ngayon..

kaya esep esep din..

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Cath, I don't think that any field will let you rise up the ranks to a pay level you can live comfortably without having to manage people. Even in the field of engineering and IT, higher-ups manage people rather than do individual technical work.

If you want though, lipat ka sa company namin. There are a lot of positions that don't require you to lead a team, but the pay grade is pretty high (unless you're already at that job group and still not content with the pay hehe). Would be nice to work with you

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
How to get over work phobia