In employment law, constructive dismissal, also called constructive discharge, occurs when employees resign because their employer's behaviour has become so intolerable or heinous or made life so difficult that the employee has no choice but to resign. Since the resignation was not truly voluntary, it is in effect a termination. For example, when an employer makes life extremely difficult for an employee to attempt to have the employee resign rather than outright firing the employee, the employer is trying to effect a constructive discharge.
The exact legal consequences differ between different countries, but generally a constructive dismissal leads to the employee's obligations ending and the employee acquiring the right to make claims against the employer.

Typical causes
The person causing the dismissal does not need the authority to dismiss, as long as they acted in the course of employment.[3][10]
[edit]Grounds
Constructive dismissal is typically caused by:-
unilateral contract changes by the employer such as:
deliberate[11] cuts in pay or status (even temporary[12]),
persistent delayed wages,
refusal of holiday,[13]
withdrawal of car,[14]
suspension without pay (or even on full pay[15]),
dramatic changes to duties, hours[16] or location (beyond reasonable daily travelling distance[17]), or
breach of contract in the form of bullying, e.g.:
ignoring complaints,[18]
persistent unwanted amorous advances,[19]
bullying and swearing,[20]
verbal abuse (typically referring to gender,[21] size[22] or incompetence[1]),
singling out for no pay rise,[23]
criticising in front of subordinates,[10]
lack of support (e.g. forcing to do two peoples' jobs),[24]
failure to notify a woman on maternity leave of a vacancy,[25]
refusal to confirm continuity on TUPE transfer,[26]
revealing secret complaints in a reference (even ones required by a regulator[27]), or
breaches such as:
behaviour which is arbitrary, capricious, inequitable, intolerable or outside good industrial practice,[28]
offering an incentive to resign to avoid performance managing capability,[29]
refusal to look for an alternative role due to workplace stress,[30]
disproportionate disciplinary penalty,[31]
employer cons employee into resigning.
How do we fight this? My sister is facing one right now. She's having a hard time dealing with two new gay bosses who she thinks wants her out of the office.
She have rendered more than a hundred hours of OT last month, yet was only granted 5 hours be paid. She at most of the time being asked to re-do every work that she has done only a few minutes before shift ends thus extending her work hours to yet another 4 (at the minimum)or so hours and would refuse to check her work prior to avoid mistakes. My sister is getting sick of the unsound work hours she's recently been complying. Worse is with all those OTs, not all is being approved to be paid. She's really having an emotional, moral, mental and physical (due to stress and fatigue) beating up every day of her workday. The most recent was last Saturday which is her rest day, she was asked to come to office for an important datas to be fixed. My sister came in at 8AM, her two bosses came in at 5PM and then started to make her life miserable again. And yet again, asked to do what she did all over again,,,from ground up. In short, at around 4am Sunday, with my sister's very weak senses already, sleepy eyes and demoralized feeling, she was later on allowed to go home.

I just wanna beat her bosses head to death!!!!