New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Yep that's why credit cards can be very profitable for banks even with some defualts becvause the revolvers ultimately pay for the defaulters. Talo lang talaga sila kung masyadong madaming defualts. Also that is another reason they are very hesitant to cut annual fees for people who don't use their cards enough since they earn little from you...

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Up!

Anyone here na nag apply as merchant already? ano procedures and requirements?

yun kakilala ko about to put up a small travel agency, she wants to accept CC payments.

TIA!

3. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Just contact any credit card issuing bank such as bpi bdo citi or hsbc look for credit card merchant services dept and they will hook you up or go to your suking bank branch and talk to their manager and they can direct your querry

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

4. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    Up!

Anyone here na nag apply as merchant already? ano procedures and requirements?

yun kakilala ko about to put up a small travel agency, she wants to accept CC payments.

TIA!
    merchant accreditation steps and requirements sample below:
    https://www.mybpimag.com/index.php?o...375&Itemid=418

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    ^

Thanks! Appreciate it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    May 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by cutedoc View Post
    i got my terminal through epcib now bdo, i just called the bank, applied for a merchant and they send in some papers that i need to sign and a month later then delivered and installed the machine.

yup its handy indeed, however the bank will deduct a certain percentage from the total purchase of your client.

the bank will need your TIN, business permit, sec if applicable, i think it is also a must to open an account with them.
    kelangan din meron kayong, for the lack of term, "decent" office that matches your address in the submitted documents. and dont forget, the signage, importante yan.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    dragon pay lang katapat nyan and a PC

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
How to become a credit card merchant ? Visa/master card