The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Eh di Sa mall ka ni villar pumunta.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Starmall FTW! :D

Having dealt with a multitude of companies/entrepreneurs both big and small, when it comes to running a business and earning money, iba tlaga ang Chinese kaya they really grow. Some can be quite ruthless, but they are hardworking and they really plow back money to make the business grow. My frustration with some Pinoy companies I've encountered is that they tend to stunt the growth by taking back money earned (dividends) too early when the company can still use the additional capital.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Wala na talaga pupuntahan, galit sa Chinese mall owners eh ganun din mga alternative mga conio naman may ari...

Starmall na lang talaga option.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Harrison Plaza at Makati Cinema Square...ay sarado na pala yung isa. Bakit hinde galit sa mga kastila Ayala at Ortigas?

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Starmall FTW! :D

Having dealt with a multitude of companies/entrepreneurs both big and small, when it comes to running a business and earning money, iba tlaga ang Chinese kaya they really grow. Some can be quite ruthless, but they are hardworking and they really plow back money to make the business grow. My frustration with some Pinoy companies I've encountered is that they tend to stunt the growth by taking back money earned (dividends) too early when the company can still use the additional capital.
    Tama ka nga bro,- pag napapadaan kami sa StarMall dito sa may PhilAm, LPC,- kawawa pa rin, although may improvements na lately....

Oy,- mayroon na silang department store,- "Finds"....
    17.3K:type:

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Oy,- mayroon na silang department store,- "Finds"....
    hindi ba convenient store?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I would've thought it was easy to beat SM insofar as attracting mall tenants.

Offer a lease period of 5 years with a 2-year fixed rental rate (at a rate lower than SM). Then for the last 3 years, put in the escalation plus the percentage rental. You can even structure the percentage rental at a lower rate than the SM malls.

Yun nga lang, location would be another concern, but then again, who would've thought that people will come to some forgotten plot of land in North Edsa to shop?

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    The tsinoy entrepeneurs invest to grow, the kastila and pinoys sit on their investment. The younger Ayalas only lately followed the tsinoy model.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Altis6453 View Post
    I would've thought it was easy to beat SM insofar as attracting mall tenants.

Offer a lease period of 5 years with a 2-year fixed rental rate (at a rate lower than SM). Then for the last 3 years, put in the escalation plus the percentage rental. You can even structure the percentage rental at a lower rate than the SM malls.

Yun nga lang, location would be another concern, but then again, who would've thought that people will come to some forgotten plot of land in North Edsa to shop?
    That's why SM adopted now the build anywhere mentality just to corner off it's competitors.

Landmark and Gaisano could have given SM and Ayala a run for its money (i actually like these two dept. stores and groceries) but they just can't expand the same as the big two do and they actually tie themselves with Ayala Developments instead. Gaisano was strong in the south but i think the family is divided on the stores so they can't run it to go after SM.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_boy View Post
    hindi ba convenient store?
    Bro.,- Oo nga naman,- they come in all forms and sizes....

10. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    grabe ang daming SM project underconstruction ngayon...ang lalaking malls ang pinapagawa nila ngayon in visayas at mindanao...dito naman manila condos at hotel...

Greenhills and Ortigas Center = SM?