New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by gecotbonjo View Post
    Hello. Interested to know more about the small time call center. Please email also the details and need to know information to ijae*operamail.com. Thanks in advance
    sir sent an e-mail. both.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Sir ineedmorehp pwede po pa send din ng details sa small callcenter business. I'm very interested. Here is my email: ice101ph*yahoo.com thank you

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ineedmorehp View Post
    Do you want to operate small-time call center? I mean 5-10 seats?
    Kindly send me the details for the call center. Please send it to plasabas*gmail.com TY!

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    I guess ang kumikita "UP-FRONT" sa Call Center Business e yung mga "Consultants"... The investors antay sila for the ROI kasi sila ang mag-ooperate habang yung mga consultants e sa initial phase lang ng business...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by maverickjazzy View Post
    My wife and I has some savings/extra cash, and we don't want to place it anymore on a bank's savings deposit because of the low interest? Where do you think we can invest this small savings? Is it good to invest on equities/stocks? What are the best investment/equity house?

Or if we want to start a small busines, what is the most feasible, with less risk and better ROI? The capital is about P500K.

TYIA.

500k? i guess you can open a small grocery store at your place.

and yes, mutual funds (equity funds) have the biggest returns, but the biggest risks.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mikmik316 View Post
    I guess ang kumikita "UP-FRONT" sa Call Center Business e yung mga "Consultants"... The investors antay sila for the ROI kasi sila ang mag-ooperate habang yung mga consultants e sa initial phase lang ng business...
    Hindi lang consultant sir, pati mga supplier, owner ng building, at the same time employee (agents, I.T., administration, security, etc.)

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hmm sounds interesting

can you send me the details re small-time call center : skull_bocks2004*yahoo.com . thanks sir.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Well u can either invest on foodcart franchising or similar to what we are offering at http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33149. SME is the most practical way to start the business and everybody here agrees about it.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    *txtalert - sir send naman details jdm811*gmail.com.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Good investment or business venture