New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    My wife and I has some savings/extra cash, and we don't want to place it anymore on a bank's savings deposit because of the low interest? Where do you think we can invest this small savings? Is it good to invest on equities/stocks? What are the best investment/equity house?

Or if we want to start a small busines, what is the most feasible, with less risk and better ROI? The capital is about P500K.

TYIA.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Do you want to operate small-time call center? I mean 5-10 seats?

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Makikisawsaw lang.

Pano ba kumikita ang call center?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Pano kumita? Ganito
    Inbound - per sale, per hour, and/or commission (center and agent) - linear income
    Outbound - per sale, per hour, and/or commission (center and agent) - exponential income

5. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Less risk. Huge ROI.

Mahirap yan pare. If you want larger returns, you need to take larger risks.

You have to assess your risk profile/tolerance to determine the type of investment that is right for you. You must also take into consideration your objective - growth or income or both.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    i've been curious for the longest time about the published rate of returns on various mutual funds/uitfs, particularly sunlife and aig; they claim 48-52% returns(equity funds).

but, always remember that rewards are directly proportional to risks -- equity funds basically means they're invested in stocks, which are very very volatile. they have other more stable, lower risk products, pero siyempre the returns aren't that high

7. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk View Post
    i've been curious for the longest time about the published rate of returns on various mutual funds/uitfs, particularly sunlife and aig; they claim 48-52% returns(equity funds).
    That is probably true, given the recent bull run of the local stock market. But, at the bottom you will surely find something like: Past performance is not a guarantee of future results.

I also forgot to mention that you also need to consider your timeline, I mean how long will you be investing and when do you plan to withdraw.

Stocks have historically outperformed bonds/t-bills, but this is over the LONG TERM, as in a decade or two.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    one rule of economics...

the bigger the return, the bigger the risk...

if there is such thing as big ROI and low risk, prolly it wont work anymore since economists would take advantage of that and we all know that market anomalies do last for only a couple of years...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ineedmorehp View Post
    magkano starting capital to start yun small acle call center? san ako makakakuha ng client? can you email me the details nono_88_ph*yahoo.com

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ineedmorehp View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    magkano starting capital to start yun small acle call center? san ako makakakuha ng client? can you email me the details nono_88_ph*yahoo.com

Hello. Interested to know more about the small time call center. Please email also the details and need to know information to ijae*operamail.com. Thanks in advance

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Good investment or business venture