New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    have your 500K freezed sa bank, tapos utangin mo 500k (or less after charges) and open a small business that you love.

that's doubling your opportunities. although double loss din if you lose.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    www.philequity.net

up to you to decide..

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    IMO the best business for you is something you enjoy doing..based on my personal experience. Ika nga e dapat hilig mo.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Hello to all,

Sorry, I dont seem to be able to start a thread. But this thread seem to include business (economics) savy members.

Just want to verify some stats that I've dug up and some guesstimates.

Number of Cars in Metro Manila per thousand of population: 85 (2001, MMUTIS Data Survey)

Number of Cars in Metro Manila guestimate: 11 million population in metro manila /1000 X 85 = 935 k

Assuming 10 year replacement cycle

Number of cars sold every year = 93.5 k

========================
    Reactions?

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Hi!

I've read ur post and just want to propose something that may catch your interest. Pls click on this link www.facebook.com, sign-up, click on "marketplace" and look for my name "jhay". I made a post on this link which showcases a number of Food and non-food franchise/s.

Sana makatulongn ito s inyo ng wife mo .
    Last edited by jhaymd; July 10th, 2007 at 05:59 PM. Reason: forgot an info

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Hi!

I've read ur post and just want to propose something that may catch your interest. Pls click on this link http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...5&id=699956715:dito: , sign-up, click on "marketplace" and look for my name "jhay". I made a post on this link which showcases a number of Food and non-food franchise/s.

Sana makatulong ito s inyo ng wife mo .

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Good investment or business venture