New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    I agree with you, tidus. This country needs more ambitious entrepreneurs in general.

But as what most have posted here, one should start with one's interests and in the TS' case, they're planes, medicine and engineering. Among those three, engineering holds the best opportunity in terms of employment or starting a business.
    Last edited by anonemus; May 29th, 2011 at 12:55 AM.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by je_maza View Post
    pero gusto ko po talaga mg pilot. ayun talaga yung gusto ko noon pa.
    sige oka yan.

pero hwag sa PAL ha....matututo kang maging aktibista.....

3. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Here, have a read: PAL av school [Archive] - Page 2 - PPRuNe Forums

Just to give you a quick overview on what to expect. I'm not a pilot, but my friend is with PAL and he sent me this.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Ako hoestly gusto ko din niyan kaso di kaya ng family ko at ayaw naman ng mother ko na mag-PMA ako so that i could join th AFP the retire and be a commercial pilot. The only thing I regret not doing.

SO, if you can, pursue it. Para walang doubts.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

5. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Ako honestly gusto ko din niyan kaso di kaya ng family ko at ayaw naman ng mother ko na mag-PMA ako so that i could join th AFP the retire and be a commercial pilot. The only thing I regret not doing.

SO, if you can, pursue it. Para walang doubts.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Anything your heart desires bro (and your family's pocket can afford)...

13.2K:boxing1:

7. Join Date
    May 2004
    kung ano gusto. kasi if you love your work, you wouldn't consider it as a work/job.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Every March of every year I am invited as a career speaker in my alma mater, and I have the same speech for the incoming college freshmen. I alwaysadvised them to take the course that is complementing their talents. When I asked how many would like to be a nurse..almost 98% raised their hands. When I asked why, most of the answers common denominator is money. In effect I told them that you are running after money. I always tell them if you run after money it is called fluid and nobody ever cathes the speed of money or the speed on how you spend it. Tneir question is what they are going to do. I asked them to let the money run after you.....right let the money run after you...the next question is how.
    Here it goes...everybody knows Manny Pacquio, Ryan Cayabyab and Mr. Manahan of ABS-CBN and even Bata Reyes etc...all of them used their God given talents and the money ran after them. Some of them even reject some projects because they cannot do it anymore. Now the next question is how do we know our God given talent.......I told that is your problem...every night before you sleep ask God what talent he has given you and later on you will know.

Look for signs..if you are very good in mixing chemicals even when you were young then be a chemist, if you are very good in talking and convincing people then be a salesman, if you are very good in music then be a musician and in drawing be a visual artist, it depends on your talent and your inclinations..if you are a good liar then be a lawyer and if you are good in making money on people,s diseases then be a doctor( joke only).

Hope you get something to be a guide in choosing your course. Good luck!!!!

9. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    yung sa PAG-ASA....ano ba course nyan?
    wala kang PAG-ASA dun, si MANG TANI nga e, yung weather forecaster ng pag-asa sa mga t.v. channels lumipat na sa abroad...

AFAIK, Geo-sciences, meteorlogy, climatology/aerology yata kung sa ganitong field ka papasok,

--just follow your passion, I like what our fellow tsikot member "VOAQUINO" said,...ika nga isipin mo kung saan ka masaya or sasaya, saka mo na iispin kung yayaman ka,

BTW, I'm an entrepreneurial management student, yep, since from my younger years in high school, business is my common interest, actually my first pick was marketing but it is obviously na marami na rin graduate nito na konti lang talaga nakarating sa top yung iba naging call center agents (another case of mismatched) saka gusto ko rin yun naiiba yung hindi nakiki-common sa karamihan, , that's why I go for E.M, medyo parehas rin sila, yun nga lang,I'm going to be the empire maker not the empire worker.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by anonemus View Post
    I agree with you, tidus. This country needs more ambitious entrepreneurs in general.

But as what most have posted here, one should start with one's interests and in the TS' case, they're planes, medicine and engineering. Among those three, engineering holds the best opportunity in terms of employment or starting a business.
    agree ako dito, engineering, while earning money on employment you can start naman some business and be an entrepreneur or investor towards financial freedom..

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Good college course