You heard it right. Our new company ChickenVille Marketing Co. offers those interested franchisee to get our new concept for cooked chicken. Name it, we have it here. May it be fresh or dressed, roasted, grilled, or fried chicken, we have a corresponding franchise for all of you.

Last week, when we joined the Micronegosyo in Fort Bonifacio, we have received lots of inquiry from those packages. Below are the package we offer:

Mother Franchise.........offers all the products we are carrying including fresh, processed, roasted, grilled and fried chicken for a particular city, municipality.
Outlet Franchise..........offers the same product lines with mother franchise but with limited on inclusions for a particular barangay or community.
Booth Franchise...........offers roasted and grilled chicken products
Pangkabuhayan Franchise......offers fried chicken products and chicken hotdog sandwich.

Under "Pangkabuhayan Package" we have 2 variations of foodcart
1. Stationary type............P95k franchise package with the ff inclusions:

Semi-stainless foodcart
Food warmer
Food steamer
Burner (gas or electric)
Stainless pan
10kgs of chicken (marinated and breaded)
10kgs of processed chicken product eg. hotdog, longganisa, hams, nuggets etc..
Use of Biz name and logo
Tarpaulin and uniforms
Trainings

We have a promo for only P75k until April 15.

2. Mobile cart - P40k
The inclusions are the same as of the stationary only w/o the steamer, and 10kgs of processed chicken product, and the cart has a bike.

We have a promo for only P35k until Apr 15.

All our products are all Bounty Fresh products including fresh and processed chicken products.

For those who wanted to see the details of other franchise packages, ROI comp*tation and the actual pics of the cart, u may contact me at

0917-8045259, (02)8009977 or email me at mdatuin*gmail.com or just PM me here.