New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    You heard it right. Our new company ChickenVille Marketing Co. offers those interested franchisee to get our new concept for cooked chicken. Name it, we have it here. May it be fresh or dressed, roasted, grilled, or fried chicken, we have a corresponding franchise for all of you.

Last week, when we joined the Micronegosyo in Fort Bonifacio, we have received lots of inquiry from those packages. Below are the package we offer:

Mother Franchise.........offers all the products we are carrying including fresh, processed, roasted, grilled and fried chicken for a particular city, municipality.
    Outlet Franchise..........offers the same product lines with mother franchise but with limited on inclusions for a particular barangay or community.
    Booth Franchise...........offers roasted and grilled chicken products
    Pangkabuhayan Franchise......offers fried chicken products and chicken hotdog sandwich.

Under "Pangkabuhayan Package" we have 2 variations of foodcart
    1. Stationary type............P95k franchise package with the ff inclusions:

Semi-stainless foodcart
    Food warmer
    Food steamer
    Burner (gas or electric)
    Stainless pan
    10kgs of chicken (marinated and breaded)
    10kgs of processed chicken product eg. hotdog, longganisa, hams, nuggets etc..
    Use of Biz name and logo
    Tarpaulin and uniforms
    Trainings

We have a promo for only P75k until April 15.

2. Mobile cart - P40k
    The inclusions are the same as of the stationary only w/o the steamer, and 10kgs of processed chicken product, and the cart has a bike.

We have a promo for only P35k until Apr 15.

All our products are all Bounty Fresh products including fresh and processed chicken products.

For those who wanted to see the details of other franchise packages, ROI comp*tation and the actual pics of the cart, u may contact me at

0917-8045259, (02)8009977 or email me at mdatuin*gmail.com or just PM me here.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    shameless plugging? :D

3. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheep
    It's ok to be shameless, if you know what you're doing is for the benefit of those who want to do legal biz and for those who wanted to get info on franchising. Also, this section of this forum is intended for this kind of ads right? Except the mods here will correct me from plugging all of this kind of ads, then i will refrain from doing it.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheep
    errr... why did you say that?

this is the business forum RIGHT?

5. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Thanks sir mazdamazda for clarifying.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    im interested in your package.. do you have pictures of the packages and the carts?

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Mukhang magandang idea para sa gustong magumpisa ng negosyo.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Bounty Fresh din pala yang CBV?

Di ba kanila rin yung "Chooks to Go!"?

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    baka nag iba ng pangalan

thread start 2006 pa

"Chicken By the Village" the new franchise concept for various cooked chicken!